Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unlimited Free calling for 10 numbers

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Unlimited Free calling for 10 numbers

Alltell just launched a service called MyCircle which allows users who have a plan of $59.99 or higher to choose any 10 numbers from any carrier or landline in the U.S. and they have UNLIMITED free calling to them. It starts April 23rd and lets you change the numbers as many times as you want.

It would be awesome if Verizon followed in their foot steps but we all know its not going to happen, because they are greedy MoFos lol

I found the article on phonescoop.
    http://www.phonescoop.com/news/item.php?n=1691
    Last edited by ThatsMr.Dude2u; 04-21-2006 at 12:10 PM.

Cheap TPU cases. Thunderbolt, MT4G, Nexus S (4G) Droid X/X2, DInc 2/S, HTC Sensation, Samsung Infuse, EVO 3D, SGSII

Use coupon code HoFo for 15% OFF your order

Device(s)
    Motorola W 385
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I think Sprint has something like this too.
    Disclaimer: Any posts I may start or reply to are my opinions only. I am not an engineer, sales consultant, or a wireless phone professional. I provide responses purely for discussion purposes. Always call your Carrier for accurate answers.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by New2verizon
    I think Sprint has something like this too.
    On the site it says "MyCircle is an exclusive feature offered by no other national wireless carrier." They could be telling a lie though lol

Device(s)
    MOT Droid Mini,
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsMr.Dude2u
    On the site it says "MyCircle is an exclusive feature offered by no other national wireless carrier." They could be telling a lie though lol
    They can easily say that because if any other national wireless carrier tried to use the trademarked term "MyCircle", Alltel would sue them!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltA
    They can easily say that because if any other national wireless carrier tried to use the trademarked term "MyCircle", Alltel would sue them!
    Very True, Its just an interesting concept UNLIMITED calling to any 10 numbers you want and you can change the numbers as many times as you want free of charge. Im sure there is FINE print somewhere but I dont really want to look since im not an Alltell user and will become one anytime soon.

Device(s)
    Motorola e815
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless |
    Feedback Score
    Very True, Its just an interesting concept UNLIMITED calling to any 10 numbers you want and you can change the numbers as many times as you want free of charge. Im sure there is FINE print somewhere but I dont really want to look since im not an Alltell user and will become one anytime soon.
    It probably applies in your home area only or else just on the native network. I'll read into this later.
    "Do you want a piece of me lady?" - Dr. Phil
    More of Dr. Phil's Words of Wisdom

ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR TROOPS!

Only in Pennsylvania could a toll collector make $21 dollars an hour!
    Good-bye toll collectors: Now I've got

"Kennedy's car has killed more people than Cheney's gun ."

Device(s)
    Palm Pre
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I think one of the regional VA carriers does this, maybe Intelos.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    American Telephone & Telegraph Company
    Feedback Score
    No, it's Suncom.

PS: The other carrier (that doesn't do this) is NTELOS, not Intelos.

PRL Interpretations
    XFF's AlphaTag software
    Cellular and PCS License Maps
    Quote Originally Posted by gpatrick900
    I am a little confused. My Verizon phone was able to roam on GSM because they used TDMA. Tell it was shutdown. The phone recognizes it as Analog. If PCS has TDMA, It could be technically be used on GSM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabla View Post
    Y'know, I'm used to hysterical 14-year-old ******** on the internet, but this is exceptional. Never before in human history have so many nerds hyperventilated so publicly over so little.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    it works anywhere the customer has alltel coverage or free-roaming. the numbers can be anywhere in the country, wireless or wireline, you can change them as often as you want (changes take place at midnight), they just can't be your own number (when dialed for VM), a 900 number or international number...i think that's about all i can think of right now.
    Ain't Nobody Dope As Me!
    SigPimpin,

Ray J Gentry IV

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    American Telephone & Telegraph Company
    Feedback Score
    Does that also apply to receiving free incoming calls from those 10 numbers specified in the calling circle (as opposed to outgoing calls to those 10 numbes only)?

Device(s)
    Moto X DevEd
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Like GM touts no other company has OnStar.

BMW and MB has similar, and I think Chrysler is getting now too. Its all schemantics.

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus 1st line
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by XFF
    Does that also apply to receiving free incoming calls from those 10 numbers specified in the calling circle (as opposed to outgoing calls to those 10 numbes only)?
    How do I qualify for My Circle?

My Circle is a free service for customers on current rate plans $59.99 and higher.

How often can I change My Circle numbers?
    You can change your numbers at any time online with My Account.

Where can I make and receive My Circle calls?
    Calls to and from your Circle numbers are free when placed or received while you are within your plan’s coverage area.

My Circle: Available to new and existing customers on current select rate plans $59.99/mo & higher. My Circle applies to ten numbers per account, which must be shared among all lines on account. Not available on prepaid plans. Customer may not designate own wireless or voice mail number, Directory Assistance or 900 numbers as any of the ten available numbers. Calls must begin & end in your plan’s calling area. Designated numbers must be within the U.S. Program may be discontinued at the discretion of Alltel. Largest Network Claim: Based upon analysis by an independent research company in December 2005, which compared marketed coverage patterns at the time of their creation of each wireless carrier without allowance for variations due to electrical interference, customer equipment, topography & each carrier's translation & defined preferences of their own internal engineering data.

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus 1st line
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Note that Alltel reserves the right to discontinue at any time: "Program may be discontinued at the discretion of Alltel"

Device(s)
    Motorola W 385
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    They might discontinue it but who ever has it before it gets discontinued will be grand fathered into it. Back in the day AT&T came up with the CHARTER plan which gave unlimited calling for some price. They discontinued it but who ever had it got to keep it.

Device(s)
    Just left Nextel after ten years
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon&Cingular,EX-Nextel User
    Feedback Score
    Nikecar, FYI GM's Onstar is Leased to other car companies who currently use features of Onstar under their own tradenames.
    Doc
    "The only thing that evil needs in order to triumph, is for Good men to do nothing." Edmun Burke
    "I was killing people while you were still swimming around in your fathers balls!" Repo Man

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast