Thread: why is THIS Alltel forum so small, compared to the others at HF?

Feedback Score

why is THIS Alltel forum so small, compared to the others at HF?

is Alltel just a local small company or what?
    is there another forum somewhere that focuses more on Alltel?
    jaymer...

Device(s)
    HTC Imagio
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    neither, we're just simply folk. Also Alltel doesn't lock or disable any of there phones(I'm starting to hear rumors about the Razr tho). if we need info on something most of the time we can just search the forum and find it in the manufacturer discussion area. Or a lot of us are also members of allwirelesstalk.com which has a nice Alltel forum also.

Device(s)
    Samsung Note 4 32 Gig & 64 Miicro SD
    Carrier(s)
    VZW (Evil Empire) 3 Lines
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hackthis02
    neither, we're just simply folk. Also Alltel doesn't lock or disable any of there phones(I'm starting to hear rumors about the Razr tho). if we need info on something most of the time we can just search the forum and find it in the manufacturer discussion area. Or a lot of us are also members of allwirelesstalk.com which has a nice Alltel forum also.
    That was just a rumor... Somebody got got a new software upgrade on their Razr V3c and said they lost Bluetooth OBEX functions.... It probably was operator error and/or his bluetooth profile on his computer was wrong.... I got the same new software upgrade and had no problem with Bluetooth OBEX... You can see that person's post and how it got debunked in the URL directly below this sentence.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...=891964&page=1

If you want to see info on Alltel there is a better and more active site for Alltel Users... You can go the URL below this sentence to AWT aka AllWirelessTalk.com..

http://www.allwirelesstalk.com/forum...isplay.php?f=3

Device(s)
    Nexus 4 (CM 10)
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    well the stereotype of people that have alltel usually seem to be the people who arent really interested in new phones or who they buy or modding phones, etc. Not to say there arent exceptions (like the people you see talk on here). But alot of people with alltel are just people looking for a cell phone and nothing more. So, theres your reason why this forum isnt as popular as the other ones. But btw, no alltel is not a local carrier. The major cities they cover are Norfolk, Cleveland, New Orleans, Phoenix, Charlotte, Tampa, and Oklahoma City. So, were are definetly not everywhere, but mostly rural considering we don't have our own towers in NYC, Chicago, or LA

Device(s)
    e815
    Carrier(s)
    alltel
    Feedback Score

bull

Quote Originally Posted by hackthis02

doesn't diable their features????

they had the collections/games/extras locked out of nokia 6255 and talking to tech and customer service they claimed it would never be made available due to 'memory capacity' is what they told me.

i used to diego unlocked the features and no memory problems. why couldn't alltel do that from the beginning???????????

Device(s)
    700p Treo
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint (NE)
    Feedback Score
    Umm, the reason it's a small forum is US - the posters!! We need to get others registered and posting on the site. By recommending others to this site via email, txt msg, or whatever, we get more posters. More posters = more solutions and a better spread of ideas, questions, etc. and a bigger forum

Feedback Score
    i sure wasn't trying to slam HF or you guys... just thought it was odd that the other forums have 5 or more subforums and this one didn't - wasn't sure I was even going with a real service provider for a sec.

Device(s)
    Nexus 4 (CM 10)
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    were not mad just accurate in our explanations