Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nokia 6682 Unlock Code Request

Phone
    Nokia E71 unlocked US version
    Carrier
    Currently Cingular/at&t
    Feedback Score

Nokia 6682 Unlock Code Request

Has ANYONE been successful in get a unlock code for the 6682?

Feedback Score
    Nope! Cingular always say, "we'll email or call you in 3-5 days", but NEVER do!

Phone
    Carrier
    Currently Cingular/at&t
    Feedback Score
    do you ever call back?

Feedback Score
    Er, yeah, many times, only to be drawn into the same procedure again, and again. And, in some cases people having no idea what you're asking for when you say you want the subsidy code for a Nokia 6682! Cingular, you have love them...

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Not gonna get one from Cingular, for some reason we do not have unlock codes for any Nokia phone manufactured after November 2004.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mshelby
    Not gonna get one from Cingular, for some reason we do not have unlock codes for any Nokia phone manufactured after November 2004.

So, why is it the Cingular Customer Service team takes all the details, and ask you to wait 3-5 days, but NEVER get back to you? In addition, they should know the 'above' from the offset, no?

ps: thanks for the info, at least I know for the future...

Feedback Score
    I've tried once, and never got anything for the 6682.

Other phones worked fine.

Phone
    Blackberry 8130
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boston_errol
    I've tried once, and never got anything for the 6682.

Other phones worked fine.
    Same here, got codes for other phones, not the 6682. The following email was received March 6, 2006:

"Dear XXXX,

I have reviewed your email and I have resubmitted a request to the engineering department to see if there has been a release from Nokia for the Subsidy unlock code. It was noted on the account that a request had been submitted to Nokia and we have been waiting the release from the manufacturer. As soon as I hear any information regarding the code, I will immediately email you. I apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

Thank you,

S**n Wilson

Cingular Wireless

Online Account Professional

Phone
    Blackberry Tour (9630)
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

I've tried so many times to get an unlock code for my V3 that I bought last June at full retail. They have given me such a run around I gave up on there sorry *****. I don't understand why they give everyone such a hard time about unlock codes. I have been with Cingular for a year and a half and once again I bought the phone full retail from a Cingular corp store.

Phones
    Bold , Nokia N95, Nokia E71-2
    and a lot more.....
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I was a pain in cingulars @$$ for 3 weeks. In the end i got 4 unlock codes. 8125,7290 and 2 razrs. It was fun annoying the crap out of them though. haha.

Rick.

Carrier
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I got my unlock code but it won't work . I think the person before me tried to unlock it and ended up 'hard locking' it. Oh well, I don't plan on using it with T-mobile, I just wanted it unlocked for teh resale value!!! $$$

Phone
    Carrier
    Currently Cingular/at&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dasupaman23
    I got my unlock code but it won't work . I think the person before me tried to unlock it and ended up 'hard locking' it. Oh well, I don't plan on using it with T-mobile, I just wanted it unlocked for teh resale value!!! $$$
    so u bought it from a 3rd party???? you almost screwing yourself buying used

Carrier
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah I bought on eBay. No worries tho, I only paid $180 something with shipping. And the phone was MINT with the new software. I haven't had any issues with my 6682, 32k sim and 1gb dv rs-mmc. Just wish it was unlocked.

Phones
    Nokia 6280
    Motorola RAZR V3
    Nokia 6102
    Carrier
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    i got mine a couple days ago and i want to return the 6682 it pisses me off it was brand new and it cant figure out how to do jack right. i bought a treo 650 and an 8125 to compare and i think the 8125 wins

Phones
    Nokia 6280
    Motorola RAZR V3
    Nokia 6102
    Carrier
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    how bout this for those of you who really need it why dont you pm me your imei and i will see within a couple days if i can request a code for you... ( i dont know if this is against the rules)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast