Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What do part time benefits look like?

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Storm 9530
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kendogg41
    What could one expect to make as a part-time sales rep after commissions, etc? Is ~$1000-$1500 a month bring-home reasonable working ~30 hours a week?
    If I can recall back to 2006, myself as a part-time 25 hour/week rep pulled in just hourly ($11'ish/hour) on the 15th of the month paycheck = $750'ish after taxes...........the end of the month paycheck was hourly + commission was somewhere around $1750...don't quote me on that as I'm not 100% and that was more than 3 years ago.

Keep in mind the commission check was taxed at 40% (higher than the normal 25%'ish Federal taxes as it is considered in the same bracket as a "winning" as if you were gambling).

I always hit my quota on even a bad month...I typically hit a 1.2 - 1.4 multiplier on many months...and I once hit a 2.4 multiplier when they were very short staffed and needed alot of help at another store in the Zone.

KEEP IN MIND, IN 2006 THINGS WERE GETTING STAGNANT IN THE WIRELESS MARKET WHERE THERE WAS NOT MUCH TO DIFFERENTIATE AT&T VS VERIZON...I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW MUCH WORSE THINGS HAVE GOTTEN INCLUDING SPEAKING WITH ALOT OF FRIENDS / COWORKERS AT THE TIME (WHO STILL WORK FOR VZW).

Hope this helps...peace
    J. RoadZ
    [email protected]

DISCLAIMER: My posts on this forum is strictly my opinion. Furthermore, I DO NOT represent NOR speak on behalf of ANY wireless carrier.

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Cool. I'm trying to go back to school and am currently a store manager for a MetroPCS indirect. Almost always finishing the month in the top 5 in the region, both as an individual salesmaker, and as a store.

Device(s)
    Motorola MB810
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    So what is discount on phone bills?

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalVoyager
    So what is discount on phone bills?
    Same as full time. Not that great.

The only difference I've seen is insurance cost a LOOOOOOOOOOOT more for part-timers.

Device(s)
    Motorola MB810
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Well got a job with a premium retailer. In the end the phone bill is 3 bucks a month. thats on a bb data plan

Feedback Score
    What about benefits at corporate for engineering?

Feedback Score
    What plan are u on at 3 bux a month

Sent from my ADR8995 using HowardForums

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I was going to reply to this thread: social security.
    The Wireless Hero

Feedback Score
    I was wondering if verizon offered orthodontic treatment as part of the dental plan? anyone know?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3