Thread: Nokia 6265i hacking thread

Device(s)
    Motorola v710
    Carrier(s)
    ROGERS WIRELESS
    Feedback Score
    k.. thanks will look into it..

Device(s)
    nokia6265,samsung a600,samsung a540,samsung a520,treo600,650,blacberry,and more
    Carrier(s)
    telus from day one
    Feedback Score
    ok since we now how to apply ringtunes..and change the theme...did anyone figure out how increase volume in the speaker..headset..?

Device(s)
    E SEVENTY TWO DASH TWO
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    read a few posts up

Device(s)
    V65E4710, A3LSMG925W8, PDNRM-975, IHDT56PG3, QMNRM-11, L6ARCV70UW, L6ARJE180LW
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS, Bell, SpeakOut, CSL, au by KDDI
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Lightbulb FAQ2: How to trick FM Radio with speakerphone without original Nokia headsets

Quote Originally Posted by Kilumnati
    any way of making the radio play through the speaker phone instead of having a headset with you all the time..
    Yes, but you have to find a Pop-port to 2.5mm headset adapter like one by Belkin. Since the ORIGINAL Nokia stereo headset act as an antenna with the cord itself, so the trick will not get the good reception like when you use the proper gears... You will experience static, interference. Touching the adapter with you body will help to boost it though.

Read more about the trick at http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...40#post7124440
    --

HC - NO "i"
    I am NOT "the" HC, we are TWO different individuals!

"If we amplify everything, we hear nothing!" - Jon Stewart, Comedian

Device(s)
    LG 8700
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score

Question Voice recorder maxxed at 3 minutes

Has anyone found a way to change the voice recorder max out the recording past 3 minutes?

Device(s)
    Motorola v710
    Carrier(s)
    ROGERS WIRELESS
    Feedback Score
    i also saw in diego option to change video decode to mp4 instead of default one.. which codec is better to put on this phone

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 4S 32GB White
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    is there a way to find an adapter for regular headphone jacks.. to plug into the nokia and have stereo sound?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by keitaro2k1
    is there a way to find an adapter for regular headphone jacks.. to plug into the nokia and have stereo sound?
    I have seen such a beast on the net... Just google Nokia accessories

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by keitaro2k1
    Here is one that I just came across on e-bay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Headphone-Adapte...QQcmdZViewItem

Good luck

Device(s)
    LG 8500
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HC - NO "i"
    slyguy,

Regarding the relatively soft volume during calls / conversation of many Nokia handsets (not just CDMA but GSM as well), it has been a theory suggesting that it is purposely done for ettiquette reason... So people will not yell at thier Nokia when talking. Our brains will be confused by the sound coming out from the earpiece because we may not hear our own voice as normally do. So we tend to speak louder to compensate it. One of the workaround is to use "side-tone", i.e. putting certain level of sound picked up by the mouthpiece into the "conversation", so we can hear our own voice coming out from the earpiece. However, too much side-tone would become too noisy as it also picks up undesirable background noise as well.

Well, i'm not sure about the whole hearing our own voice side of things but for my part i find that i can barely hear other people's voice on incoming calls sometimes. I mean it simply gets frustrating trying to hear incoming calls in public places and resolving the issue by using the loudspeaker isn't appropriate in my book.

Are all Nokia phones like this ?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    telus from day one
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Willbur
    read a few posts up
    so your telllin me that there's no we can raise the volume

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 4S 32GB White
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dano2000
    Here is one that I just came across on e-bay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Headphone-Adapte...QQcmdZViewItem

Good luck
    shouldnt there be one to plug into the hole with the sliding cover on the left side of the phone?

Device(s)
    Samsung a540
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    i don't know understand the speakervolume issue. sure its quieter than some phones but its pretty decent still. I used to work for aircanada on the ramp going deaf from airplane engines and i do have a hearing problem. but this phone isn't that quiet. i can still hear people while driving with the windows open on the highway. or hear coversations in the foodcourt of a mall?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    telus from day one
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Presidan
    Well, i'm not sure about the whole hearing our own voice side of things but for my part i find that i can barely hear other people's voice on incoming calls sometimes. I mean it simply gets frustrating trying to hear incoming calls in public places and resolving the issue by using the loudspeaker isn't appropriate in my book.

Are all Nokia phones like this ?

no no not alll nokia are like this there are nokia's out there that are really loud..so guys we got figure this one out...im doing some homework on this..let see.?

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9550, 8330, 8130, Apple Iphone
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless,
    Feedback Score
    Guys, if you have Diego you can try these steps. They worked for my Nokia 6256i. I would think it would work for the 6265i.

http://www.howardforums.com/showpost...81&postcount=5

I hope this helps you out.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast