Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 268

Thread: Nokia 6265i hacking thread

  1. #196
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    455
    Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    0
    Got a question, is there a way to record movies in mpeg4 format?

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    54
    Device(s)
    Samsung a540
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by coldcell
    I'm totally new to handphones, to hacking, to this whole thread.

    I however, want to shut down the shutter down my phone makes whenever I take pictures/start recording.

    I tried to follow the instructions on page 3, but I just cant get the Camera Sound option, just like the guy I quoted.

    Can someone walk me through step by step on how to do it please?

    read the next post lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by HC - NO "i"
    fatredcircle,

    No, you are not retard at all. But you are better to familiarize with the riddles and cryptic clues Helmsley has been giving out since the dawn of HoFo

    http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=799324 Same set up you will need but there is a PRI item for the Camera Sound.

    gotta use diego to enabled/disable the sound option

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    86
    Device(s)
    Blackberry 8130 Pearl
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fatredcircle
    read the next post lol.





    gotta use diego to enabled/disable the sound option
    For those of us without a DKU cable (I only have bluetooth) this is a pain in the ***.

    Summarily, I'm sick of scouting through this thread to find out how to use custom ring tones, and through peoples off topic questions.

    Anyone want to provide me with the short and sweet answer?

    And: Anyone else realize how ****** the battery is? Mine died in less than 8 hours yesterday.

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    54
    Device(s)
    Samsung a540
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    0
    custom tones - can only be achieved by modding the restrictions in diego
    battery life - i can go a day no problem, then again i charge everynight
    dku/ca - cable highly recommended, or just borrow someones to use.
    bluetooth using diego - not possible even with a virtual serial com port being used
    Last edited by fatredcircle; 07-01-2006 at 03:11 PM.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    FITH BEYOND Thunder Bay
    Posts
    18,279
    Device(s)
    IR GS BL00D Phone X N0 B.efore C.hrist E.ntity.. |nfinite HELLUS™ TnT $pawn + Ted§ Hell Hound TˇTher
    Carrier(s)
    M¤ther Nature !... @SS2MOUTH Death 0f SELFie -> HardWare Opiates
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RbSX

    Summarily, I'm sick of scouting through this thread to find out how to use custom ring tones, and through peoples off topic questions.

    .
    Good Luck !

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,013
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RbSX
    For those of us without a DKU cable (I only have bluetooth) this is a pain in the ***.

    Summarily, I'm sick of scouting through this thread to find out how to use custom ring tones, and through peoples off topic questions.

    Anyone want to provide me with the short and sweet answer?

    And: Anyone else realize how ****** the battery is? Mine died in less than 8 hours yesterday.
    You don't deserve to be helped! Zero efforts with zero patience and wanna be spoon-fed everything? What kinda attitude? Try to refund and use something works in your way out of the box... if Telus acutally gets one
    Last edited by Moderator HF 25; 07-01-2006 at 09:50 PM.

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    1,828
    Carrier(s)
    USCC
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator HF 25
    You don't deserve to be helped! Zero efforts with zero patience and wanna be spoon-fed everything? What kinda attitude? Try to refund and use something works in your way out of the box... if Telus acutally gets one
    Tell 'im Steve-Dave!

    Sorry I couldn't resist..
    Unlimited Everything
    2 lines
    ~$190/ month

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    99
    Device(s)
    Nokia 6265i
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    0
    Interesting thing I noticed, haven't seen it posted. When the phone starts up or shuts down, hitting "end" will immediately turn the phone off so you don't have to see the Telus Future is friendly animation, and hitting it after "Nokia" at startup skips the hands and Telus animations. I know some don't like that they are there and short of changing them completely at least they can be skipped. Also, if you hit the menu button before the phone UI is fully loading you can watch the Nokia icons get replaced by the Telus ones like some kind of virus.

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    455
    Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    0

    Nokia icon

    Quote Originally Posted by anachronism
    Interesting thing I noticed, haven't seen it posted. When the phone starts up or shuts down, hitting "end" will immediately turn the phone off so you don't have to see the Telus Future is friendly animation, and hitting it after "Nokia" at startup skips the hands and Telus animations. I know some don't like that they are there and short of changing them completely at least they can be skipped. Also, if you hit the menu button before the phone UI is fully loading you can watch the Nokia icons get replaced by the Telus ones like some kind of virus.
    that's very good.. but the nokia icons do not stay on eh?

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    99
    Device(s)
    Nokia 6265i
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    0
    No they're all there and then they get blinked out by the Telus icons one at a time. They aren't there for very long but I thought it was unusual that they'd show up even briefly. At one point I got a screen that asked me to set the phones time zone and then it went to the regular standby screen but that only happened once, seems that the Telus overlay is a bit quirky.

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,280
    Device(s)
    V65E4710, A3LSMG925W8, PDNRM-975, IHDT56PG3, QMNRM-11, L6ARCV70UW, L6ARJE180LW
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS, Bell, SpeakOut, CSL, au by KDDI
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    anachronism / ice1124,

    Why bother wasting efforts on something not permanate? I have explained in details just pages ago in this very thread!

    Start Studying...

    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...31#post7385331

    And, you will be rewarded! See BEFORE and AFTER...

    --

    HC - NO "i"
    I am NOT "the" HC, we are TWO different individuals!


    "If we amplify everything, we hear nothing!" - Jon Stewart, Comedian

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,013
    Feedback Score
    0
    YES! MobiMB sets you Free!

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    455
    Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    0
    Just got it to work, thank you!!!
    What else can I do with MobiMB? Is it able to allow me to use regular mp3s for ringtones and/or make "Camera Sound" setting visible?

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,280
    Device(s)
    V65E4710, A3LSMG925W8, PDNRM-975, IHDT56PG3, QMNRM-11, L6ARCV70UW, L6ARJE180LW
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS, Bell, SpeakOut, CSL, au by KDDI
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    ice1124,

    I will only tell you ONE more time: START S T U D Y I N G and STOP S K I P P I N G words / posts / pages !!! http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...4&page=1&pp=15

    No pain, No gain!

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    99
    Device(s)
    Nokia 6265i
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    0
    I've read the entire thread, I didn't post my observation because I didn't already know the work around, I thought it was interesting to see happpen and certainly it had nothing to do with trying to eliminate the Telus icons. As well, I have a Mac (and not a new one that will run Windows XP) so MobiMB won't work for me but I understand how to alter the phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by HC - NO "i"
    anachronism / ice1124,

    Why bother wasting efforts on something not permanate? I have explained in details just pages ago in this very thread!

    Start Studying...

    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...31#post7385331

    And, you will be rewarded! See BEFORE and AFTER...


Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Bookmarks