Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Nokia 6265i hacking thread

Device(s)
    LG 535
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ice1124
    I used bluetooth (cable is still coming..) to eliminate the Telus icons with MobiMB. The bluetooth works much better than it usually does with Nokia PC Suite.

How do you remove the telus icons with mobimb?

Device(s)
    Motorola v710
    Carrier(s)
    ROGERS WIRELESS
    Feedback Score
    ok i deleeted thos files for themes.. now when i change themes all my icons change except SHOP and CAMERA they stay small default.. why???

Device(s)
    Motorola KRZR
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Just curious about the whole icon reset, and I havn't seen it posted. But I like the default background look after the phone is reset, yet it's not a specified theme so if I turn the phone off it removes all the settings. Is it possible to use this background if possible?

Also my phone since the hack now reboots randomly, is anyone else experiencing this issue? Is it related to the fact that I'm not using a theme?

Feedback Score

Device(s)
    Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    but i still cant get this damn cable to make my phone recognizable on any computer. (or any other nokia phone ive tried)

someone in the edmonton area know where i could just try another DKU2 cable or something to ultimately blame the one i have for the source of failure?

im calling OMega cell tomorrow to see if they have any...

Device(s)
    nokia6265,samsung a600,samsung a540,samsung a520,treo600,650,blacberry,and more
    Carrier(s)
    telus from day one
    Feedback Score
    anyone find out about the ear piece volume guys..cause it really annoying ...?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Ace II
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone NZ
    Feedback Score
    Howard (or someone) was going to check with their 'Nokia engineer' contacts and see what the 'equalizer'-style settings were, accessible through mobimb if memory serves...

Quote Originally Posted by TELUSMAC
    anyone find out about the ear piece volume guys..cause it really annoying ...?

Device(s)
    V65E4710, A3LSMG925W8, PDNRM-975, IHDT56PG3, QMNRM-11, L6ARCV70UW, L6ARJE180LW
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS, Bell, SpeakOut, CSL, au by KDDI
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Lightbulb Nokia Basic theme for Series 40 3rd Ed for 6265i...

Quote Originally Posted by AloneInACrowd
    Just curious about the whole icon reset, and I havn't seen it posted. But I like the default background look after the phone is reset, yet it's not a specified theme so if I turn the phone off it removes all the settings. Is it possible to use this background if possible?

Also my phone since the hack now reboots randomly, is anyone else experiencing this issue? Is it related to the fact that I'm not using a theme?
    AloneInACrowd,

As I have told in my de-TELUS-rized Main Menu Icons guide, you have to choose a theme OTHER than the TELUS-rized "default" theme - even if you have elminated the theme_lock.xml.

So to keep the standard Nokia Basic Series 40 3rd Edition theme applied, you are better to load one in your 6265i like I do:

http://ca.geocities.com/mail4howi/No...Ed_240x320.zip

Remember to S T A Y away from the TELUS-rized Default theme from now on.
    Last edited by HC - NO "i"; 07-09-2006 at 09:20 PM.
    --

HC - NO "i"
    I am NOT "the" HC, we are TWO different individuals!

"If we amplify everything, we hear nothing!" - Jon Stewart, Comedian

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubris
    Howard (or someone) was going to check with their 'Nokia engineer' contacts and see what the 'equalizer'-style settings were, accessible through mobimb if memory serves...
    Hubris,

It is a bunch of Audio tuning paramters yet to be understood. Stay put and I try to find out what they are.

Device(s)
    Motorola KRZR
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HC - NO "i"
    AloneInACrowd,

As I have told in my de-TELUS-rized Main Menu Icons guide, you have to choose a theme OTHER than the TELUS-rized "default" theme - even if you have elminated the theme_lock.xml.

So to keep the standard Nokia Basic Series 40 3rd Edition theme applied, you are better to load one in your 6265i like I do:

http://ca.geocities.com/mail4howi/No...Ed_240x320.zip

Remember to S T A Y away from the TELUS-rized Default theme from now on.
    Woah thanks, sorry I completely didn't see that part. I read it over a few times and I guess it didn't process in my brain. Thanks kindly for the pointer to the theme! Much appriciated

Device(s)
    Motorola v710
    Carrier(s)
    ROGERS WIRELESS
    Feedback Score
    i still dont get shop icon and camera to change.. and when i change it to the nokia.nth they are missing..

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilumnati
    i still dont get shop icon and camera to change.. and when i change it to the nokia.nth they are missing..
    Kilumnati,

Even after you cycle the power (power off then on again)?

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know of anywhere in the Lower Mainland to buy any "confirmed to work" Nokai 6265i cables so I can avoid Ebay? Specifically in Surrey/Langey, but further would be okay as well.

Device(s)
    Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    can the CA-53 be used in place of the DKU-2 ?

I can get the former here locally as my knock off DKU is NOT working (from ebay)

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Feedback Score
    i finally got my usb cable today, im having problems unistalling the nokia drivers, keep getting a message saying "hardware installation wizard is open..." i had diego and nokia pc suite installed before tried to get it work thru the bluetooth. does anyone know a way i can get rid of the drivers and install the diego from scratch. i got deigo running fine on my bros computer though.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast