Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Nokia 6265i hacking thread

Device(s)
    V65E4710, A3LSMG925W8, PDNRM-975, IHDT56PG3, QMNRM-11, L6ARCV70UW, L6ARJE180LW
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS, Bell, SpeakOut, CSL, au by KDDI
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Deusfaux... http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=832865

CBProd... I suggest you keep ONLY one driver installed at any give time. The problem is that Diego has come with the driver, so as the PC Suite! But, they may not have the same version. This causes the problem. I have the exact problem in the past but luckily I have all the driver files around. To fix your problem, I recommend you to UNINSTALL BOTH PC Suite and Diego first. Then reinstall the Diego, PC Suite the NEXT. Has to be in right order (unless you are sure your Diego is newer like 3.08 than the PC Suite)
    --

HC - NO "i"
    I am NOT "the" HC, we are TWO different individuals!

"If we amplify everything, we hear nothing!" - Jon Stewart, Comedian

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HC - NO "i"
    Deusfaux... http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=832865

CBProd... I suggest you keep ONLY one driver installed at any give time. The problem is that Diego has come with the driver, so as the PC Suite! But, they may not have the same version. This causes the problem. I have the exact problem in the past but luckily I have all the driver files around. To fix your problem, I recommend you to UNINSTALL BOTH PC Suite and Diego first. Then reinstall the Diego, PC Suite the NEXT. Has to be in right order (unless you are sure your Diego is newer like 3.08 than the PC Suite)

ok i did all that, now i got the diego working but cant install nokia pc suite, get the same message as before.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 4S 32GB White
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    woooho!!! i finally got my phone hacked! after some diego problems.. i finally got it to work.. yay! did the ringtone hack...

what other hacks are there i can do?

Device(s)
    Smartphone
    Carrier(s)
    Patience is a Virtue
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Man I am still waiting for my cable...aaaaagggggghhhhh
    Osu

Device(s)
    Nokia 6265i
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone know of a location that sells the CA-53 in the GVA?

I know that I can order one off of eBay but I really don't want to go that route, even if it might be cheaper.

Device(s)
    Motorola v710
    Carrier(s)
    ROGERS WIRELESS
    Feedback Score
    HC - NO "i"

yeah i did the powercycle.. but still icons on SHOP and CAMERA stay default nokia style.. all the other icons change to the theme...

Device(s)
    Blackberry Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by anachronism
    Does anyone know of a location that sells the CA-53 in the GVA?

I know that I can order one off of eBay but I really don't want to go that route, even if it might be cheaper.
    Try the richmond night market (sorry haha that will have to wait till friday)

My DKU-2 knockoff just arrived today. I bought it on ebay 2 weeks ago and FINALLY came. Oh well, it came with a car charger and a travel charger for 10 bucks including shipping (obviously the items werent OEM nokia stuff)
    Last edited by darketernal; 07-11-2006 at 04:34 AM.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Main Menu Camera / Shop icons: Nokia vs TELUS-rized...

Quote Originally Posted by Kilumnati
    HC - NO "i"

yeah i did the powercycle.. but still icons on SHOP and CAMERA stay default nokia style.. all the other icons change to the theme...
    Kilumnati,

Look, please help me to understand:

* Are you talking about the Camera / Shop icons are "NOKIA" style or "TELUS-rized" style?

If you are referring to NOKIA style, it is absolutely normal because most Series 40 3rd Edition 240 x 320 themes around is slightly different from 6265i where it has different memory locations and IDs to store those icons. Unless you edit the themes.ini file accordingly to point the particular icons to those in themes_setup folder

If you are referring to the TELUS-rized icons, then read http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...02#post7520402

Device(s)
    Motorola v710
    Carrier(s)
    ROGERS WIRELESS
    Feedback Score
    the shop/ camera are Nokia style NOT telus-resized sytle...

Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score

Arrow

Has anybody figured out a hack to get rid of the SHOP hard/soft key on the 6265i?

(and yes, I did try searching before posting this but I've been finding it increasingly more difficult to find relavent search results here).
    SoN][c

Device(s)
    Motorola v710
    Carrier(s)
    ROGERS WIRELESS
    Feedback Score
    i think you can change it in diego

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

TELUS-rized SHOP right "Hard-key"

Quote Originally Posted by SoN][c
    Has anybody figured out a hack to get rid of the SHOP hard/soft key on the 6265i?

(and yes, I did try searching before posting this but I've been finding it increasingly more difficult to find relavent search results here).
    'SoN][c',

Regarding the TELUS-rized SHOP right "Hard-key", it sounds like easy to deal with the PRI settings. However, like the earpiece volume / audio tuning parameter, these are complex parameters! There are many things have to change to make back it where it should be... "Names" by Nokia's default.

I am now comparing the PRI of the Proto, which has NO TELUS-rized SHOP "Hard-key" and see if I could implement the difference into the release version.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Ace II
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone NZ
    Feedback Score
    Periodically the significant items are put into the FAQ.....otherwise you have to read through the ~15 pages of the 2 review threads, the hacking thread, the bugs thread etc. The FAQ is probably the first place to check.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilumnati
    i think you can change it in diego
    Yes but Diego is just a Nokia proprietary tool to provide the access to this programmable parameters, NOT a magic wand like many may think. You have to understand which PRI settings / parameters are responsible to which customization items.

Device(s)
    Smartphone
    Carrier(s)
    Patience is a Virtue
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    From the way things are going I think we need a 6265i Q&A thread.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast