Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Thread: Nokia 6265i hacking thread

Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by HC - NO "i"
    'SoN][c',

Regarding the TELUS-rized SHOP right "Hard-key", it sounds like easy to deal with the PRI settings. However, like the earpiece volume / audio tuning parameter, these are complex parameters! There are many things have to change to make back it where it should be... "Names" by Nokia's default.

I am now comparing the PRI of the Proto, which has NO TELUS-rized SHOP "Hard-key" and see if I could implement the difference into the release version.

HC - NO "i",

Thank you. Please let me know if you find anything.
    SoN][c

Device(s)
    Motorola KRZR
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Anyone able to send me the Default.nth file? Via email or something would be great, if someone could PM and offer to send me it I'll respond ASAP with my email.

Device(s)
    V65E4710, A3LSMG925W8, PDNRM-975, IHDT56PG3, QMNRM-11, L6ARCV70UW, L6ARJE180LW
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS, Bell, SpeakOut, CSL, au by KDDI
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    AloneInACrowd,

First, there is a difference between the TELUS-rized "Default" theme file and Nokia "Basic" theme file.

I do not know if one could actually delete the Default.nth in the TELUS-rized 6265i at all! You are the first person then. Could you explain in details how to achieve that amazing work? Seriously, it is my ultimate dream to get rid of the TELUS-rized "Default.nth"!

Read the post in Page 16 of this very same thread:

http://207.210.82.131/showthread.php...22#post7514322
    Last edited by HC - NO "i"; 07-11-2006 at 11:10 PM.
    --

HC - NO "i"
    I am NOT "the" HC, we are TWO different individuals!

"If we amplify everything, we hear nothing!" - Jon Stewart, Comedian

Device(s)
    Motorola KRZR
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    I uh removed the two files, had it set to the nokia theme, then just went into the themes via the phone, highlighted default.nth and selected delete. It then deleted the file.

I need it again so if it's possible can you send me it?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AloneInACrowd
    I uh removed the two files, had it set to the nokia theme, then just went into the themes via the phone, highlighted default.nth and selected delete. It then deleted the file.

I need it again so if it's possible can you send me it?
    Oh, I see. When the TELUS-rized "Default" theme is not active, then you can delete it off the 6265i! Now, I get it. Anyway, PM me your email address then.

Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HC - NO "i"
    Oh, I see. When the TELUS-rized "Default" theme is not active, then you can delete it off the 6265i! Now, I get it. Anyway, PM me your email address then.

Is "Default" theme required? Would you then have to rename another theme to Default so that it is still on the phone?

Maybe under certain conditions it looks for that theme... ie if you do a factory reset on the phone or something?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoN][c
    Is "Default" theme required? Would you then have to rename another theme to Default so that it is still on the phone?

Maybe under certain conditions it looks for that theme... ie if you do a factory reset on the phone or something?
    'SoN][c',

I have deleted mine but simply rename the Nokia's very own "Basic" them as "Default".

Device(s)
    Motorola v710
    Carrier(s)
    ROGERS WIRELESS
    Feedback Score
    when i use another theme my icons change and stay but the SHOP/ CAMERA stay nokia defualt style.. but when i Choose Nokia.nth im missing some icons on SHOP/CAMERA/GAMES

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilumnati
    when i use another theme my icons change and stay but the SHOP/ CAMERA stay nokia defualt style.. but when i Choose Nokia.nth im missing some icons on SHOP/CAMERA/GAMES
    Kilumnati,

I cannot help if you do not even bother to read through the pages. I have explained those.

Device(s)
    Motorola v710
    Carrier(s)
    ROGERS WIRELESS
    Feedback Score
    so your shops and camera icons are different when you change your theme? on your telus 6265i phone

Device(s)
    LG 535
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    I have diego 3.06 and a cable that says ca-53 on it and I'm not able to get it working. getting the no dongle error from diego. I've tried reinstalling multiple times.
    any suggestions??

Feedback Score
    Please note:

Diego and Phoenix are Nokia proprietary service tools required special dongles and cables to run. It also requires license, permission, authorization from Nokia. There're always people cracking/hacking it. However, HowardForums.com doesn't encourage such activities that may lead to legal liabilities. So if you want to crack/hack these proprietary programs of Nokia, you're on your own and take this matter elsewhere.
    Last edited by Moderator HF 25; 07-13-2006 at 01:41 AM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilumnati
    so your shops and camera icons are different when you change your theme? on your telus 6265i phone
    I've also been following the development through out several threads in several forums - Telus, Verizon and now here. You gotta have the patience. The author has replied you in the page 17 of this thread -> http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...49#post7522749 If you haven't spent the efforts to digest, that's too bad to miss it.

This kind of spoon-fed behaviour must stop here. For this reason, this thread will be closed for the moment. It's keep getting divided by people with different levels of understanding: some are way too far ahead of the game while some still need to learn all the fundametals. After 18 pages and moved from one forum to here, the real deal of "hacking" discussion is only contributions from a few.

Consider it a little time-out for everyone: so others can spend time to read through pages of ideas between the lines and links while waiting for some new hacking ideas to be shared.
    Last edited by Moderator HF 25; 07-13-2006 at 01:38 AM.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18