I am almost to the point of selling my M600i that I've had for a little over a week. Here are my current bugs/gripes:
- Slowness on simple tasks such as opening Contacts or Messaging
- Incoming SMS show phone number only, even when I have a contact with the number
- One night the screen was completely blank and I couldn't do anything until I pulled the battery and replaced
- Sometimes the "new SMS" icon will remain after I have checked/read all new SMS
- If an email comes in while you are typing an SMS, you're screwed and everything locks up until you pull the battery out
- There is a setting for the "Power Save" where you select how long before the screen turns off... regardless of setting, it always turns off in about 20-30 seconds
- Predictive text doesn't work well when using the keyboard, its always faster to just type the word rather than scrolling through the list of possible words, pressing Enter, then pressing Space (a space after the word is not automatic)
- If you set an alarm, and the phone is on silent, the alarm will only vibrate... really poor decision for things like alarm clocks for work.
- No volume soft keys, you have to pull out the stylus anything to do anything but mute/unmute
There are just so many problems that you would think the Control Panel would have an option (or working option) for but don't. I bought the phone for $435 and for that price I should have a more user friendly UI.