Thread: convert .cod to .alx???

Feedback Score

convert .cod to .alx???

Anyone know how to do this? I have the java platform for developers. If I try to open the .cod file on my computer, it opens under Java.

I need the file to be converted to .alx from .cod so it will load on my blackberry 7100.

What do you think?

Phones
    Motorola Razr V3c
    LGVX4500
    Nokia 3586
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    .cod will not convert to .alx. alx is just a loader for the cod file. You can create an alx file is you follow the example I am enclosing here, just make sure you edit it in notepad or any txt editor, and replace the name "earthsea3.2" or "earthsea32" with the name of the application you plan to load. Then save the file as "Name of application.cod", just omit the " and no spaces in the name of the file. Make sure the new .alx file is in the same directory as the .cod file it will load and you are ready to go.

Look for the sample file in this thread http://207.210.82.131/showthread.php?t=739635, it is called create_alx.zip, download it and go to it.

"Without INSPIRATION, or
    EXPERIENCE, or the MEMORIES, nothing would ever be.
    From the
    PAST we learn, at the PRESENT we live, and for the FUTURE we hope.
    If only . . . "
    - LoboGris
    -

Feedback Score
    AONEHOBO, i have no doubt that your advice works...I am just having a tough time following. So, I have downloaded the "earthsea" file which is .alx.

I have my file on my desktop which is "myfile.cod".

Next I?