Phones
    iPhone
    SE S710a
    SE T616
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

My picture messages won't send?

First off, let me state that at one point my MMS worked fine, I sent pictures back and forth with ease. To my knowledge I have not changed any settings, but I can no longer send any picture messages. They just go to my outbox and stay there forever. I don't seem to be able to get onto MediaNet with my phone either. When I recieve a MMS, it shows I get at message, trys to download it, but then says, "Download Failed, Communication Error, Try Again Later." Wasn't there a site that would text message you all the settings you needed for MediaNet, MMS, etc?

I'm really not liking Cingular these days.

Phones
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Right
    First off, let me state that at one point my MMS worked fine, I sent pictures back and forth with ease. To my knowledge I have not changed any settings, but I can no longer send any picture messages. They just go to my outbox and stay there forever. I don't seem to be able to get onto MediaNet with my phone either. When I recieve a MMS, it shows I get at message, trys to download it, but then says, "Download Failed, Communication Error, Try Again Later." Wasn't there a site that would text message you all the settings you needed for MediaNet, MMS, etc?

I'm really not liking Cingular these days.
    You can get the setting sent to your phone from Device and Phone Support once you sign in to OLAM. Since the site displays a PIN, setup the feature while that page is displayed or print out the page before you go to setup the next feature. You cannot return to the page in case you enter the incorrect
    PIN.
    Earl F. Parrish

Phones
    Treo 650 (Cingular 3125 soon)
    (Retired) Cingular 2125, SLVR, SE S710a, Moto SLVR
    (Retired) Nokia 6682, Motorola V3 & Nokai 6230b
    Carrier
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    You could try calling customer care and make sure you still have an internet package. Either pay per use or whatever package you might have signed up for. I've had a few customers the last few weeks that "mysteriously" lost their pay per use internet package. Leaving them unable to send/receive picture messages or connect to media net.