Thread: how long does t-mobile take to ship?

Phones
    Sidekick 3
    Treo 650
    Samsung T809
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

how long does t-mobile take to ship?

how long did it take you to get yours? also is there anyway to get a tracking number? the representative told me he would email it to me, but he never did. i ordered mine yesterday.

Phone
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    It took me 3 days.

Phone
    16GB iPhone 4
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I ordered mine on the 10th and it was delivered on the 12th.

Phone
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Oh, and you have to track by reference number. The reference number is your t-mobile phone number in this style: 555-555-5555.

And UPS won't have any tracking info on their website until they have the package and scanned it.

Phones
    Sidekick 3
    Treo 650
    Samsung T809
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    where can i track it with reference number? t-mobile site i'm assuming? *goes and looks* the phone will be on a new line of activation n' i have to merge it with my family plan. i called 611 and they told me they couldn't get it for me cuz they have to transfer me to sales department, and that's already closed *1pm est*.

Phones
    Nokia E71-2, iPhone 3G 16GB, HTC G1, Razr v3xx, Motorola V710, Motorola V60, LGVX4400
    iPhone 3GS 32GB (Coming) Pantech Slate, Motorola V600, Motorola V300, Motorola V60g, Motorola V66
    iphone, Motorola i930, Sidekick II, Sidekick III
    Carriers
    AT&T, T-Mobile,
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportsCRX
    how long did it take you to get yours? also is there anyway to get a tracking number? the representative told me he would email it to me, but he never did. i ordered mine yesterday.

Mine took a few days, It depends on which UPS Zone you are in. I ordered my sidekick 3 on Friday July 7, 2006 using UPS Ground and the customer service rep said I would receive it on the 17th, I recieved the phone on Monday July 10, 2006. What annoyed me was, he was very persistent on convincing me to choose the UPS Express delivery for an extra $15; luckily I checked on the UPS website prior to ordering which zone I was in and the amount of time it would take to get here. To get to the tracking area on the T-mobile site, just login on to your "mytmobile" in the search area, type in "Track" and click search, on the sides you'll see the link to "How to track my order"(something similear to that}. The reference # is your phone number, just don't forget the dashes "-".

Good luck

Phones
    Sidekick 3
    Treo 650
    Samsung T809
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    damn, so i order the phone on the 12th they never sent it on the 13th n' it'll get here on the 17th (2nd day air..). stupid sunday made it 3 days lol i ended up calling sales and they gave me the tracking number.

Phone
    BlackBerry 9550
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    the lady said that the tracking number was my phone number, i called the next day to ask about it and she said that the phone was delivered and it was at my front door

Phones
    Motorola V600
    Samsung T809
    Sidekick III
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    i have a question, can you order this phone on tmobiles webpage without any addition plans or whatknot, i currently have t mobile and just want the sk3 then i would call in customer service and add the unlimited sidekick to my current plan.. is this possible?

The state where you never find a dance floor empty...
    Phone
    Blackberry 8320
    Carrier
    T-mo
    Feedback Score
    took me 2 days..

Phones
    Sidekick 3
    Treo 650
    Samsung T809
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    i ended up getting a sidekick 3 for 299 with 1 year contract on my new line for my family plan. lol i asked the cs rep "i choose between 1 year and 2 year???" rep: "yeah, you already have the discount for the phone you've chosen so you have a choice." me: "aight..i'll take the one year then lol" now i don't even use that line lol i'm just payin that extra 9.99 for a line no one uses since i put the sk3 on my line.