Page 61 of 97 FirstFirst ... 11 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official VX9900 Pre-Release Thread

Phones
    htc 8125
    htc 8525
    blackjack
    Carrier
    cingular
    Feedback Score

A little good News

I was at work today i work for verizon im a sales rep out of ct and just like every one here i cant wait for the EnV no as far as dates it has to been soon because today we recieve are Dummy Phones 9900 and Music Ensentials kit for the 9900
    cell phones make the world go round

Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    well we still havent recieved our launch kits and dummy phones. well probably get them within the next 3 days since I'm off from work. oh well hope the date isnt pushed back to the 4th, but wouldnt suprise me.
    Hail to the Redskins! Go Noles!

Phone
    Droid
    Feedback Score
    The Circuit City in Norwalk, CT had a dummy phone. It is much thinner than the 9800 (which I don't have). I held them up next to each other. They didn't know when the phone was being released or what the price would be.

Phone
    vx9900 & 8130
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by signory
    But be aware that the subscription for Remo is $7.99 and E-mail Executive is $4.99 per month.
    Yes, Remo is $7.99 a month, which will sync your email, calender and contacts.

However, Remomail is only $1.99 a month.
    Which is, of course, just e-mail.
    This is what I was referring to in my previous post, when you read it correctly.

Email Executive is just e-mail as well, but for $4.99 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by skinsfsu
    well we still havent recieved our launch kits and dummy phones. well probably get them within the next 3 days since I'm off from work. oh well hope the date isnt pushed back to the 4th, but wouldnt suprise me.

Ditto..

Nothing has shown up at the office yet, which is disspointing.
    I know other locations have recieved dummy phones at least.

I'll keep everyone updated.

Quote Originally Posted by TheStone41
    Wirelessly posted (LGE-VX9800/1.0 UP.Browser/6.2.3.2 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

So that fun .doc we were all posting to show the date appears missing, at least for me. Not sure if anyone else can find it but I can't....
    I removed the pictures off my server.

By this time I felt as if everyone had seen them and to this date, I have not found anything to conflict with them.
    Last edited by kidaquarius; 11-13-2006 at 07:40 PM.

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=kidaquarius]Yes, Remo is $7.99 a month, which will sync your email, calender and contacts.

When you say sync email, calender, and contacts what is it syncing with?
    I am looking for a way to sync the env with either google calender, or perferbly ical, address book, and my gmail aco****

Phones
    iPhone 4 32GB VZW
    iPhone 4 32GB VZW
    Samsung Droid Charge (never use it)
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    i dont normally post on here but i do read these threads all the time because like most everyone on here i am awaiting the 9900 as well..i work at a BJ's Wholesale in NJ and we have a Verizon kiosk there...long story short the one rep i talk to alot said they recieved the 8600's AND the 9900 dummy phonet. its a bit wider, the screen opens up and gives u easier access to the volume buttons, and its nicely thin. So i was pleasently surprised and happy to have it in my hands (albeit a dummy phone but oh well). He said no dates he knows of and he hasnt heard anything about it otherwise.

Phone
    LG-VX9200
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I just noticed the LG 9900 in a Spike TV commercial for the video game awards. Has a NICE inside shot (nothing we haven't seen before..) but nice to see it getting some TV time.

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebolt5
    I just noticed the LG 9900 in a Spike TV commercial for the video game awards. Has a NICE inside shot (nothing we haven't seen before..) but nice to see it getting some TV time.
    You do realize that's pretty significant news right?

If there's a tv spot, it means we're a lot closer than 12/4 for a release date. That piece of info just made my night.

Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    well the cats definately out of the bag now. i have a subscription to maxim magazine and got my December issue. well let me first say vzw has a bunch of ads in it. well in the back which u have to flip because borat is on when u open theres an ad for the white,red and green chocolate. well on the next page there it is in all its glory. the lg vx9900 not env. from what we were told that was supposed to be the name. maybe what lg is calling it. has a front pic pretty big than lower theres a lower pic of it open. it says the gift that keeps on calling, rocking, gaming, talking, downloading, texting, directing, connecting, filming, playing, emailing, informing, entertaining, surprising......then it says the gift that really does keep on.....well u know. thought everyone would wanna know. theres probably 10 to 15 vzw ads in the magazine if not more so u know they are really gonna do a holiday push. I dont think I saw any other carriers ads except maybe one sprint ad and a ampd ad. they definately payed up some duckets for this magazine ads. and of course let the cat outta the bag about our beloved vx 9900.

Phone
    Apple iPhone 3G Black
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    i rememeber lg came out with there own commercials for tv before all of the "V" ads came out.

Phones
    LG 9800 (Current)
    Audiovox 9900 (Backup)
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kidaquarius
    I removed the pictures off my server.

By this time I felt as if everyone had seen them and to this date, I have not found anything to conflict with them.
    I meant from the actual VzW network. Here is the pic I spoke of showing new dates of all the lovely devices:

Phones
    Palm Pre
    Lg Voyager
    Lg VX8100
    Carrier
    Sprint (not by choice, yet!)
    Feedback Score
    Who gets credit for that pic? Is it current info?

Feedback Score
    a 12/4 release date just seems very out of place.
    1) After black friday
    2) If VZW shops are getting their 8600s a few days before their release, why would they get their 9900s a few weeks before release?
    3) The 22nd is cooler than the 4th

Phones
    LG 9800 (Current)
    Audiovox 9900 (Backup)
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane350
    Who gets credit for that pic? Is it current info?
    The normal documents that we've shown the dates from the vzw network appear to be gone in the system so this is a new one I found in it. I really have no idea if this is accurate or if it's just speculation but I thought I'd post either way.

For a phone that is supposedly coming out next week we don't have any of phones, launch kits or have it arriving this week in shipment.

Phones
    Audiovox/Toshiba CDM-9500
    VX6100
    Feedback Score
    Since lots of people here already have the 9800 I'd like to ask about the organizer functions (contacts, calendar, etc) and what improvments you'll be looking for on the 9900 when if finally shows up

Page 61 of 97 FirstFirst ... 11 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast