Thread: How can I record voice notes via my bluetooth headset?

Feedback Score

How can I record voice notes via my bluetooth headset?

Hey all - searched and can't find a solution that actually works. I have a Wizard and a couple of headsets - an HT820 and a H700. I would like to record voice notes (i.e. dictation) and record them on the phone in MP3 or WAV format. I've tried NoteM, AudioNotes, and Resco Recorder and although they work brilliantly for recording via the phone's mic, they don't seem to want to record from the bluetooth headset. Does anyone have a solution for this? Thanks!!

Phones
    TyTN & K-Jam
    Blackjack
    6230 b
    Carrier
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vettejock99
    Hey all - searched and can't find a solution that actually works. I have a Wizard and a couple of headsets - an HT820 and a H700. I would like to record voice notes (i.e. dictation) and record them on the phone in MP3 or WAV format. I've tried NoteM, AudioNotes, and Resco Recorder and although they work brilliantly for recording via the phone's mic, they don't seem to want to record from the bluetooth headset. Does anyone have a solution for this? Thanks!!
    What I do, is activate BT audio toggle, and then start voice recorder. It records directly through the headset that way. I'm primarily using a K-Jam and the H700.

Phone
    Verizon Storm on Alltel
    Carrier
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Is there a further explanation of this? I'm not having any luck getting my plantronics 510 to pick anything up when trying to record a voice note. I'm on an MDA.

Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    "BT Audio" is a free app, if readers don't know...

Haven't tried doing Notes yet, but concept is cool. Just use BT*A for listening to tunes (in one ear...)
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Please click on a sponsor to keep the forums alive...