Thread: I searched , so now Im asking, Headset question

Device(s)
    sidekick 3
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score

I searched , so now Im asking, Headset question

The stereo headset that comes with the sk3 , I cant hear the phone ring its silent even if I have it at maximum but I can talk and hear someone if I pick it up or I make a call , But if some body calls me I have to be lucky to be looking at the screen to know . Is there a setting im missing? another thing is Im guessing it puts the handset sound to mute ,so if I raise that up I can hear the ringtone from the handset but still not the headset . Help is appreciated . Thanks

Device(s)
    Sidekick 3
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Uh I don't know I checked mine and it worked fine for me. I pluged my headset in and I hear the phone ringing. Even when I play mp3's and someone calls I'm still able to hear it ring. It maybe a problem with you're phone.

Device(s)
    sidekick 3
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Nah I tried my wifes phone with a different headset (theyre both wired) same thing , No sound thru headphones when someone calls , I have to put the handset sound at maximum to be able to answer the phone. sucks.
    Just put mp3s on it, Plays music fine thru head phones , a call comes in , silence..... , So far in the car in order to know someone is calling i have to have mp3 on .
    Last edited by trekei; 07-28-2006 at 08:41 AM.