Nokia 8390 (unlocked)
    Nokia 8390 (unlocked)
    SE T68i
    Carriers
    Rogers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

PIN, PIN2, PUK and PUK2 Codes

Where do I find these codes for my Nokia 8390?? I know the PIN code but not the PIN2, PUK, PUK2 and the restriction password. I've spoken to Rogers CSR and they were as helpful as usual (which is to say not very helpful one bit) Might some of these codes be on the SIM card??

Phones
    Siemens M55 & Fido
    good old landline
    Feedback Score
    The PIN2 is for specific applications that I've never used.

The PUK (for Personal Unlock Key) is needed when you enter 3 times the wrong PIN. Then, the phone asks for a PUK code. You have to call CS to have that one. If you enter 10 times the wrong PUK code, you SIM card is destroyed and you have to buy another one.

PUK2 is the same, but for PIN2.

Phones
    BB 9900
    BB9700/Samsung Galaxy S2
    Carrier
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    call CS!! they'll give it to u.. every sim has a different pin/puk codes.. just say u were playing around with ur fone and somehow it asked these codes, so I need them, etc.. they'll give it to u....

Phones
    Moto V300
    Nokia 6590i
    Nokia 6160
    Carrier
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Call Rogers, they WILL give you PUK 1 and 2, as well as the PIN 1 and 2 codes. I called and got them when I got my 6590i.

The default PIN1 code as you know is 1234.

The restriction password is not something I have used but have seen it in the menus, it is used for changing the call restriction settings. I have the other 4 code but don't know the restrcictioin code.
    Let us know If Rogers gives you that one as well, Im not sure where to find that one and didn't ask Rogers at the time .
    Last edited by Moonlord; 02-10-2003 at 12:30 PM.

Phones
    Nokia 8390 (unlocked)
    Nokia 8390 (unlocked)
    SE T68i
    Carriers
    Rogers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I just got the PIN, PIN2, PUK and PUK2 codes from Rogers CS and inquired regarding restriction password. I was told that it was a network feature that Rogers doesn't offer so they don't have a restriction password.

Thanks to all who replied