Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: CU500 remove Java permission prompt how-to

Feedback Score

GCLASYNC on LG CU500v

When I download either the 'signed' or 'unsigned' versions of GCALSYNC onto my CU500v it gives me the following error:

"909 Application authentication failure. Content provider certificate expired."

I have the permissions installed as wide open (untrusted/allow). I can also alternatively download the .jar and .jad files onto the phone (into the 'ams' directory) but after this point I dont know how to load them.

How can I fix this? GCALSYNC has the potential (along with opera) to make this phone unbelievable... Please help!

Device(s)
    LG CU515
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score

Lg Cu 515

Any idea if this applet will work with the CU515?
    It's incredibly frustrating that you can't simply drag the vcf files across by bluetooth. Why the heck not??

http://contactimporter.sourceforge.net/
    Last edited by pfraterdeus; 04-13-2008 at 04:46 PM. Reason: added link to applet

Feedback Score
    I did all of those but the jar file that I put on my cellphone is in other file section and doesn't work...help!

Device(s)
    LG CU500v
    Carrier(s)
    Telecom Personal
    Feedback Score
    I've followed the steps explained above, but I can't get it working.

When I try to download the Opera Mini's file the regular browser give me a message of "903 loss of service" So I can't get it working.

I'm using an AT&T cellphone I bought on eBay with Personal Argentina's network. I think the matter is that I'm not with the AT&T connection settings due I'm not in the USA.

Anyone from Canada? Any ideas? I'll post the modified files, I tried changing the entire document and changing only the content at the bottom of the file.

Thanks in advance!

Feedback Score
    hola mi nombre es ivonne y soy colombiana tengo este celular lg cu500 no hablo muy bien ingles... tengo el problema que no puedo instalar juegos en el celular..quiero modificar el java pero no puedo no entiendo algunas instruciones ...ya tengo el programa bitpim ayudenme por favor

hello my name is ivonne and I am Colombian I have this cellular lg cu500 I don't speak very well English... I have the problem that I cannot install games in the cellular one.. I want to modify the java but I am not able to I don't understand some instruciones... I already have the program bitpim please helps me

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10