Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: VX8500 V03 bin and DLL

Device(s)
    LG VX9100 (Env2) VX910V07
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

VX8500 V03 bin and DLL

Here's the T85VZV03.bin and VX8500Dll if anyone wants it.

http://rapidshare.de/files/29774272/8500_VZV03.rar

Device(s)
    Personal - Too Many.. see link in my signature
    Carrier(s)
    Personal - Verizon Wireless (CDMA) |
    Feedback Score
    Sorry... new to LG's here... use LGDOwnload to flash it, right?

any ideas whats fixed between T85VZV02 and T85VZV03??

is there a way to "backup" my T85VZV02 out of my phone (I'm guessing not)?
    Verizon Wireless Customer Council Member
    Verizon PHONE Hacking Info & How To's click -> HERE, <-- If you have suggestions PM me
    Need Help? PLEASE POST IN THE FORUMS instead of PM'ing me!!
    Read -> An Open Letter to those who PM me for help!

New to forums? -> Posting and you! <-a MUST Watch for all!!

Equipment I Have/USE click here, Phone Labs Dock-N-Talk...

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Yes, use LGDownload to flash. I have no idea what difference between firmware versions on this phone are. Sorry, I know of no way to backup your old firmware.

Feedback Score
    Has anyone tried this? This can't be the infamous speakerphone upgrade, can it?

Device(s)
    Sidekick 3
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(Wish EDGE was faster..)
    Feedback Score
    I doubt that. Verizon would announce a upgrade like that. They have had MANY calls about that feature. And I bet half of them came from this forum. So with that big of an issue they would announce it. This will most likely **** up your phone. Dont do it.
    I love my Sidekick.

100th post on August 15 2006 at 10:26 PST.

Device(s)
    VX8600
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by miniperez
    I doubt that. Verizon would announce a upgrade like that. They have had MANY calls about that feature. And I bet half of them came from this forum. So with that big of an issue they would announce it. This will most likely **** up your phone. Dont do it.
    WTF are you talking about?! Have you not read the multiple FW upgrade threads here, especially the 8300's? It won't "**** up your phone", it's obviously going to add something. The firmware V2 for the 8300 adds the MP3 player in the MOD player, verizon hasn't announced that yet. Before you tell others not to do it, pull your motorla head out of your motorola *** and do some research. Yes, this is the V3 for the 8500, NO if you do it right, it will NOT mess up your phone. Think about it this way, if motorola released an image for you razr, and it had the slightest chance of making your camera better, wouldn't you do it pre-release? yes, if you had the tools, you probably would.
    /rant
    Sorry guys, i've seen to many "don't do it" people for my time...
    That being said, i don't know if this will add speakerphone, i don't have a chocolate, and i advise you to try it.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    This won't "****" up your phone. It's simply the latest firmware available for this phone. It comes preinstalled on some 8500s. Stop spreading fud.

Feedback Score
    My Chocolate came loaded with that Firmware. It doesn't seem to have a speakerphone yet, so I wouldn't be able to tell you that this does anything special.

Device(s)
    Sidekick 3
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(Wish EDGE was faster..)
    Feedback Score
    pull your motorla head out of your motorola *** and do some research.
    Kiss my F***ing what!? And no I would not do something pre-release. The last time I did that with my other RAZR it DID in fact **** it up. Followed it step by step and it bricked my phone. So before you go ranting off maybe you should just relax and know that this is a forum where everyone is allowed to put in their opinion. And my opinion is that this is a 360 dollar phone and unless you want to run the risk or bricking it I would not do it. But by all means if any of you have the balls to do this go for it and tell us what it does.

**Edit: Guess my post came too late. If it comes pre-installed on the new ones then its fine. My apologies. (Now look at that I admit I was wrong and did it in an adult way instead of trippin out and ranting. )

Device(s)
    LG VX8500 Chocolate
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Huh. My chocolate already has v03. Seems like they started upgrading a week or two into the phone's release. (I purchased mine on the 15th.)

Device(s)
    Iphone 5 9/21/12, ViPhone 4 2/11/11,Droid X 7/13/10 Droid Incredible 4/28/10 Motorola Droid 11/3/09,
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Venture
    Sorry... new to LG's here... use LGDOwnload to flash it, right?

any ideas whats fixed between T85VZV02 and T85VZV03??

is there a way to "backup" my T85VZV02 out of my phone (I'm guessing not)?

What is LGDOwnload, and where can i get it from? And what are the steps that I need to take to flash my phone?
    -I don't know who u are, I don't know what u want. If u are looking for a ransom, I can tell u I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills that I have acquired over the course of watching Chuck Norris in Walker, Texas Ranger, skills that make me a nightmare for people like u.

-I am not Neo, But I am still the One.

Device(s)
    Personal - Too Many.. see link in my signature
    Carrier(s)
    Personal - Verizon Wireless (CDMA) |
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by matticus2k6
    Has anyone tried this? This can't be the infamous speakerphone upgrade, can it?
    If you want to know... Try it...

The current "shipping" version of the Chocolate firmware is ver 3.

So I highly doubt this includes a speaker phone update, as it too is version 3..

That being said.. IF an upgrade that include speaker phone EVER COMES (and I for one don't think it will, but will be very happy and greatful if it does)... I would think verizon would do it as part of a firmware upgrade with a new revision number.

Device(s)
    VZW Customer Council Member
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon,
    Feedback Score
    I just flashed from V2 and the phone still works I guess there is no definitive list of what changes from V2 to V3 and a very basic perusal of menu choices didn't reveal anything. Hopefully if nothing else I'll see stability improvements.

This was my first flash of an LG phone so luckily the puckered backside that always happens during these turned out okay. Took about a half hour including the filesystem backup. Just remember to do it on a full charge I used the cable that came with the MEK.

Device(s)
    TBolt, DroidX, Incredible, Droid1, Omnia II, HTC Imagio, BB Tour, BB Storm,Touch,Dare,Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bkw13
    What is LGDOwnload, and where can i get it from? And what are the steps that I need to take to flash my phone?
    LG flashing guide:
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...hreadid=845468

Device(s)
    TBolt, DroidX, Incredible, Droid1, Omnia II, HTC Imagio, BB Tour, BB Storm,Touch,Dare,Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pgens
    I just flashed from V2 and the phone still works I guess there is no definitive list of what changes from V2 to V3 and a very basic perusal of menu choices didn't reveal anything. Hopefully if nothing else I'll see stability improvements.

This was my first flash of an LG phone so luckily the puckered backside that always happens during these turned out okay. Took about a half hour including the filesystem backup. Just remember to do it on a full charge I used the cable that came with the MEK.
    I guess I'll try it too.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast