Thread: Looking for Mail and Blackberry Service?

Device(s)
    16GB iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Looking for Mail and Blackberry Service?

My small company uses Yahoo Business Mail, we are starting a new company (different domain) with 3 users. these 3 users have Blackberries and would like to utilize them. I do not want to use a redirector client. What are some of the cheaper service companies that offer mail w/ blackberry? My findings are 9.95 for mailbox and 9.95 for Blackberry Service. Is $20.00 a month normal? or is there a cheaper plan?

Thank you!

Feedback Score
    This thread lists some BES hosting options.

Also ensure that you compare storage quotas with the various offerings. And some services charge setup fees--compare these as well.

Device(s)
    16GB iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Thank you!

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9700 TMO/UMA
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu01
    My small company uses Yahoo Business Mail, we are starting a new company (different domain) with 3 users. these 3 users have Blackberries and would like to utilize them. I do not want to use a redirector client. What are some of the cheaper service companies that offer mail w/ blackberry? My findings are 9.95 for mailbox and 9.95 for Blackberry Service. Is $20.00 a month normal? or is there a cheaper plan?

Thank you!
    Given that you are using Yahoo, the Blackberry Internet Service might be all they need for getting and sending Yahoo mail. It integrates instantly, with almost IMAP level integration, for the T-Mobile version of BIS -- I don't know about the Cingular integration.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Yeah -- I don't think that you'll be able to use Yahoo Business mail and a hosted BES together (though OP does state that the current company uses Yahoo and that a new company is being set up). $20 is pretty much the average for hosted BES.