Phones
    Motorola V220
    Nokia 6102
    Samsung T809
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Error: Document Too Large

When browsing some sites on my phone, I get the error: document too large....it this an error due to my phone's limitations (t809), or is it b/c I only have the 5.99 tzones plan? Many sites work fine, then there's these that don't...I also get an invalid certificate error sometimes...

Thanks!

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    i had the same problem then i downloaded opera mini and am able to view websites i couldnt. (with the 4.99 t-zones). if im right i think opera resizes webpages that are to large to fit your mobile.

Phones
    Motorola V220
    Nokia 6102
    Samsung T809
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I'd do that too...but I'm just afraid of wiping the IMEI when flashing my t809...I'm just concerned about losing the warranty/repair when the IMEI is cleared...

Phones
    LG G2
    LG Nexus 5
    Apple iPhone 5
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The T-Mo proxy (216.155.165.50) limits any given socket connection to a maximum transfer of 600-800k (there's an exact amount -- I just don't know what it is). YOur "file too large" error is the result of hitting that limit, and T-Mo's proxy closing the socket on you...

Phones
    Motorola V220
    Nokia 6102
    Samsung T809
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom
    The T-Mo proxy (216.155.165.50) limits any given socket connection to a maximum transfer of 600-800k (there's an exact amount -- I just don't know what it is). YOur "file too large" error is the result of hitting that limit, and T-Mo's proxy closing the socket on you...
    Too bad about that

Any idea about the untrusted certificate error? I don't see any option for me to go ahead and ignore the warning, even though I trust the site...