PDA

View Full Version : Monglian BBQ/Dancing with the Stars

ushneb
05-27-2009, 09:14 PM
Ok, there really is no purpose for this little story but I just thought it was funny and I wanted to tell people who know more than my dumb friends.

So about 6 months ago I'm at a Mongolian BBQ restaurant in Santa Clara called, Monglian BBQ. I know they spelled it wrong but I'm guessing that by the time the store front was made they couldn't go back. So we're there for dinner celebrating a friends birthday. I notice this really big guy with a bushy gray beard walk in with a bunch of other people. I had to do a double take but I realized that it was Steve Wozniak; The Woz. I start telling my friends that it's The Woz but no one knew who the heck that was. I had to explain it to them and I even busted out my trusty Storm to look up a picture of him on Google. I had to do a battery pull before I could do the search but once I found him, still no one could recognize him.

Then a few months later the new season of Dancing with the Stars started and The Woz was there. One day, one of my friends who was at that dinner back in December came up to me and said, "Dude, that guy on Dancing with the Stars was the guy we saw at the Monglian BBQ."

At this point I'm just like, http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/img/facepalm.jpeg

Moderator HF 9
05-27-2009, 09:28 PM
lol! I had to look him up just now too.

C DM
05-28-2009, 12:27 AM
It's too bad about their (I guess new) signs--perhaps it'll bring more attention to them in some roundabout way. In any case though, they still got some of the best Mongolian BBQ around, bundled with a fairly inexpensive buffet style service, it's hard to go wrong with them.

ok4a56
05-28-2009, 01:50 AM
I love that restaurant.