PDA

View Full Version : T-Mobile Anyone Using a Sprint LG V50 on T-Mobile?

QkTreasures
06-28-2020, 03:04 PM
So is anyone using a Sprint LG V50 on T-Mobile Service? Thinking about getting one Brand New with warranty on eBay for $360.

However I hear that VoLTE and WiFi calling don't work and that it suffers from slower Network speeds even on 4G LTE. I don't really care if it works with 5G or not. I currently have a T-Mobile LG V30 and thinking about upgrading. I'm torn between a LG V40 and V50. Don't really care to get the V60 for various reasons.

I can get a new T-Mobile V40 for about $200-300 or used/mint/good/great cond for about $150-200. I also heard from a few people that the V40 suffers from poor battery life, something to do with the 845 SD. I guess the V30 & V50 didn't have this issue?

Lastly I heard that with root you can fix VoLTE and WiFi calling but I don't think the Sprint or VZW V50 are currently Root able. Someone also said that once TMO & Sprint merger is complete that the V50 VoLTE and WiFi calling may work on the V50. What you guys think, get a V50 to be more future proof or be safe and get a TMO V40 which I know will work.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!! God's Blessings and Stay Safe and Healthy [emoji120][emoji873]️[emoji873]️ l

Matthew 6:31-34
New Living Translation
31 “So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ 32 These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. 33 Seek the Kingdom of God[a] above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.

34 “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.

Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=78522)