PDA

View Full Version : p900

dragonlord
01-30-2006, 08:59 AM
Well... I'v rad through the FAQ but still some of my quetions are ananswered.
I'm really into buying a p900 but I don't want to end up with something that I can't use for my needs.
Q1: Does the p900 support word, excel adn pdf files? I'v rad on a review site that it can and I don't need to use a soft like "document to go".
Q2: How is the touchscreen? Is it sensible? In summer I usually use my bike to go to work and university and I don't want that a small shock to damage the phone.
Q3: I'm also looking for a soft like "MathZ"... just a free one if possible.
Any help would be really great!
Thanks!

p.s.:I know that P910 is better but I can't afford it, so please don't suggest to get a 910 bacause I'v heard that enough times. :disappoin

Mad_bob
01-30-2006, 10:28 AM
Well thewre are apps for the P900 that run office documents. Available on the Handango Website.

The screen is very durable, or it was on my P900, I had it in my pcket with change and keys and although is suffered small scratches, the touch screen always worked.

Not sure what the MathZ software is, so I cant comment.

Jornan
02-08-2006, 03:01 PM
I dont know eather what MathZ is, but I have it on my computer as a .sis file for Symbian UIQ and Sony ericsson P900, so it exist. I have never tried it, so I can't guarantee that it worsk, but I think so :)