• Sponsored By

  • Facebook

  • Recent Reviews

  • Recent Forum Posts

    robbyrobby

    i do not think the specific SKU the OP needs is...

    i do not think the specific SKU the OP needs is part of the boost kits. the kits always worked for 90% of phones but not the remaining 10%

    one other thing to try might be to call sprint/t-mobile...

    robbyrobby Today, 09:42 AM Go to last post
    greenhandle

    If the Boost Mobile SIM kit was the older CDMA...

    If the Boost Mobile SIM kit was the older CDMA version it seems like it should work. I've used Boost Mobile SIM kits before to activate on other Sprint MVNOs.

    I wonder if it needs to be...

    greenhandle Today, 09:33 AM Go to last post
    bobdevnul

    Yes. prepaidcompare.net

    Yes.

    prepaidcompare.net

    bobdevnul Today, 09:33 AM Go to last post
    robbyrobby

    you may have luck calling boost dealers in your...

    you may have luck calling boost dealers in your area, some make an effort to keep all the SIMs in stock. they may charge a bit more than usual though but you could possibly pick one up. the smaller...

    robbyrobby Today, 09:32 AM Go to last post
    Astroboy-ATM

    I moved to bell after 21 years with Fido. I had...

    I moved to bell after 21 years with Fido. I had 30GB for $75, plus voice costs that added up to over $120 for my main line. Bell gave me 30GB including voice for $85 +$10 for the watch line.

    Astroboy-ATM Today, 09:14 AM Go to last post