Thread: Verizon Subscribers Are Welcome To Sprint Forum Question And Poll..Read On...

Feedback Score

Post Verizon Subscribers Are Welcome To Sprint Forum Question And Poll..Read On...

I Am Running A Question And Poll On Expensive Verizon VS. Inexpensive SprintPCS At The Sprint Forum. All Verizon Customers Are Invited To Throw In Their Opinions. Thank You..Please Be Truthful Is All I Ask..Goodday...

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson S710a
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular Wireless
    Feedback Score

Re: Verizon Subscribers Are Welcome To Sprint Forum Question And Poll..Read On...

Originally posted by SL4
    I Am Running A Question And Poll On Expensive Verizon VS. Inexpensive SprintPCS At The Sprint Forum. All Verizon Customers Are Invited To Throw In Their Opinions. Thank You..Please Be Truthful Is All I Ask..Goodday...
    You've got balls coming in here with a tagline tha reads Sprint PCS has the best CDMA system in the USA.

I only have one thing to say about that... BWAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHA!!

There. I'm finished.

Device(s)
    Motorola RAZR Maxx VE
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Are You Sure That We Are All Invited To Participate In Your Poll? Does Everyone On The Sprint Sub Forum Capitalize The First Letters Of All Their Words?