Page 177 of 227 FirstFirst ... 77 127 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 3395

Thread: I got nothing particular to say

Device(s)
    Nokia E90
    Carrier(s)
    TDC Mobil (DK)
    Feedback Score
    Flying back to Danmark from the States I had a layover at Heathrow and got a chance to play with the Touch Pro 2 and damn is it a nice device, definitely made me want to dump my E90 and switch right then and there back to WinMo. Then I played with WiFi and remembered how crappy WM battery life is and went back to my 1/5 of a kilo workhorse :/. Here's hoping that WM7 has WiFi that works as well and as long as S60s does!

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Urthwhyte
    Flying back to Danmark from the States I had a layover at Heathrow and got a chance to play with the Touch Pro 2 and damn is it a nice device, definitely made me want to dump my E90 and switch right then and there back to WinMo. Then I played with WiFi and remembered how crappy WM battery life is and went back to my 1/5 of a kilo workhorse :/. Here's hoping that WM7 has WiFi that works as well and as long as S60s does!
    Wait until the Omnia Pro comes out, I think it will spank the Touch 2 Pro. Its an omnia II with a great keyboard and some serious specs.

@Maevro

Device(s)
    Main Use: iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Maevro, why did you post a pic of the Touch Pro when talking about the Touch Pro 2? Between that and your comment in the other thread about the TP2 already being out on AT&T, I have to ask if you are mistaking the Touch Pro for the Touch Pro 2?
    CURRENT ITEMS FOR SALE:

My feedback thread

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    T-mobile getting the Touch Pro 2 is getting me antsy.
    From the HTC Magician to the One X, I'm one of the HTC OG's.

Device(s)
    32gb iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Telcel
    Feedback Score
    So . . . whaasup you guys ??

How is everybody doing ??

Anybody buying . . . anything ??

Boy am I freaking bored !!

been playing with photoshop a bit

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    i can't believe it. I left behind Windows Mobile a couple years ago. My last device was a Tilt. I then moved on to Nokia until the iPhone arrived and haven't looked back. It is cool to see some of the same old Win Mo Ho Fo's on the threads though.
    Clay Russell
    www.TEKSide.net

Device(s)
    Samsung Epix
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    WOW it's great to be back I see that We can get an Omnia II in At&t flavors. It might be ment for Latin America, But If it works on At&t then I am think about picking it up.

Device(s)
    32gb iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Telcel
    Feedback Score
    Whaasup you guys . . .

I am sad . . . very sad , I just lost another friend in the Irak conflict , I know it is a very sensitive issue , I think I have mentioned before that my Daddy was a marine all his life , well not all his life but you get what I am saying

Anywho . . . I know it is a very conflicting matter , and that this is no place to talk about it , but I feel at home here , so that is why I share , I do support all of the armed forces , I do believe they are making the greatest sacrifice of all , no , not being in a war , but leaving their loved ones behind , anybody can pull a trigger , anybody can criticize , but it takes someone special to do and fight for what you believe in

My friend name is Miguel Rosas . . . "Coco"

Miguelito as we called him (Mikey) , Coco I love you man , I will always love you and will never ever forget you

I know some of you will not agree with me , but hopefully you will at least give a prayer for a very good Marine , who was just 28 years old , and who leaves 2 beautiful girls behind , I am their godfather

You know I love country music . . . if you want take a moment to listen and watch this video , if you do watch , please pay attention to the lyrics

LINK to Video

Sorry if I upset people with my post . . . Neo001

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    CRAP!!!

My Fuze got wet!! (Why do I always have this problem??!?!?!)

Touchscreen stopped working but everything else still works. What kills me is that at least with the Tilt, there were softkey buttons which helped me alot when my Tilt got wet. I Can't survive too long without the touchscreen to the Fuze working.

Device(s)
    Samsung Epix
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HTC_S60_Fan
    CRAP!!!

Touchscreen stopped working but everything else still works. What kills me is that at least with the Tilt, there were softkey buttons which helped me alot when my Tilt got wet. I Can't survive too long without the touchscreen to the Fuze working.

Hey man I just hear that the fcc cleared The Topaz210. the At&t version of the Diamond2. so that might mean they are both coming soon.

Neo001 I am sorry to hear about your friend my brother serves I recently lost someone I looked up. My condolences.

Device(s)
    Streakin w/16gig
    Carrier(s)
    att
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by neo001
    Whaasup you guys . . .

I am sad . . . very sad , I just lost another friend in the Irak conflict , I know it is a very sensitive issue , I think I have mentioned before that my Daddy was a marine all his life , well not all his life but you get what I am saying

Anywho . . . I know it is a very conflicting matter , and that this is no place to talk about it , but I feel at home here , so that is why I share , I do support all of the armed forces , I do believe they are making the greatest sacrifice of all , no , not being in a war , but leaving their loved ones behind , anybody can pull a trigger , anybody can criticize , but it takes someone special to do and fight for what you believe in

My friend name is Miguel Rosas . . . "Coco"

Miguelito as we called him (Mikey) , Coco I love you man , I will always love you and will never ever forget you

I know some of you will not agree with me , but hopefully you will at least give a prayer for a very good Marine , who was just 28 years old , and who leaves 2 beautiful girls behind , I am their godfather

You know I love country music . . . if you want take a moment to listen and watch this video , if you do watch , please pay attention to the lyrics

LINK to Video

Sorry if I upset people with my post . . . Neo001
    the best thing about friendship is one does not have to agree with someone 100% to be friends. for me its better to have someone who has a different view of things they myself to allow me to be chalanged.

Coco i may not have known you but my hat is off to you and all you have sacraficed.

Neo my friend i am truly sorry to hear this has happened
    affect change and churn baby churn

want to contribute to a ringtone collection? want to archive and be able to get others archived rings? im planning on putting together a nice lil collection of users rings just email [email protected] your rings and ill put them together in a lil zip for all free of course.

the unofficial howard forums user contributed ringtones.

howard.f # 2 unofficial ringers user contribs

1000th post 4:55 pm 5/7/2007

Device(s)
    Streakin w/16gig
    Carrier(s)
    att
    Feedback Score
    CRAP!!!

put the thing in a bag of rice and leave it alone for a couple days. do not plug it in to charge it. pull the batt cover off and open it up as much as possible.

Device(s)
    32gb iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Telcel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by avi franchise
    Hey man I just hear that the fcc cleared The Topaz210. the At&t version of the Diamond2. so that might mean they are both coming soon.

Neo001 I am sorry to hear about your friend my brother serves I recently lost someone I looked up. My condolences.
    Thank you . . . is your brother also a Devil Dog (Marine) ?? If so . . . hooah

Quote Originally Posted by pen25
    the best thing about friendship is one does not have to agree with someone 100% to be friends. for me its better to have someone who has a different view of things they myself to allow me to be chalanged.

Coco i may not have known you but my hat is off to you and all you have sacraficed.

Neo my friend i am truly sorry to hear this has happened
    Thanks dude . . . thank you

Device(s)
    Fuze
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    CRAP!!!

get a hex driver and open it up. Take every thing apart. then blow dry it. Thats what I did with my 6800 and it worked perfectly.
    3 years w/ palm > 3 years w/ WM Pro > 3 month w/ iPhone......back to WM,,,,, WM wins!

Device(s)
    iphone 4s
    Carrier(s)
    att
    Feedback Score
    Jaime, I'm sorry to hear about your friend and especially for his daughters. They'll be in my thoughts/prayers today.
    Mike

Eph 2.8

Page 177 of 227 FirstFirst ... 77 127 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... LastLast