Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: eBay buyers beware : GSM Unlimited

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Awww... yourmaster didn't respond anymore??? What a shame because I was looking forward to his BS response... LOL

Thanks for he headup OP!

Feedback Score

Angry gsm sucks

i ordered a phone from this company about 2 months ago. the phone itself was about $75. and the shipping was $20. so i spent $95.

they sent me a phone completely in spanish. the box, users manual, warranty, everything. with no way of changing it to english. the box even says "mexico" not "US"

i sent them a complain and they told me to return the phone (another $10 in shipping & handlong) and they would replace it.

so i get a package in the mail...and it is the exact same phone they sent me before. not just the same model....but the same handset.

so i send them another complaint....and they tell me i need to email them pictures to prove that i recieved the wrong handset....shouldnt they have a record of what they send out?

i sent pictures. and they replied with "we clearly stated that the users manual could be in a language other than english" ...umm okay. the manual i can understand. but what about the WHOLE ****ing phone?

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM IN STORE OR ONLINE

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    mxochihua:

I would encourage you to take the route of an azzhole. File complaints with eBay and Square Trade. Not to mention PayPal. Hitting them in the wallet makes all the difference in the world.

Wish I had saved the info but, via Square Trade and the PayPal profile, I was able to find a phone number at which I could reach them. It took me a couple weeks but I got a full refund.

Hang in there and please report back.

Feedback Score

Exclamation Scumbags Phone Number

I bought a phone from them a month ago.
    The Auction said Unlocked. It was not.
    After complaint to eBay, ( ), and Square Trade, ( ), well, you guys seem to know already...

Finally, after & $157.00 out of pocket, I left Negative feedback & started a PayPal complaint.
    Next morning, I get an email offering a refund (minus shipping) if I remove the feedback.
    Now it's a matter of principle.
    I bought another phone. Wish I had found this site first.

Now, get this...
    the email had the following address & phone #

Customer Support Team
    GSM Unlimited, Inc.
    34-23 Steinway St.
    # 883
    Astoria, NY 11101
    Tel: +1-718-937-4052
    [email protected]

With this "disclaimer" following it.

The information is solely for the use of the addressee named above. If
    you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
    distribution or other use of the contents of this information is strictly
    prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by
    return e-mail and delete this message.

Kind of threatening huh?
    Guess I'm not supposed to reveal their address/Phone to anyone.
    I'll keep that in mind.

Feedback Score
    dont remove feedback. go look and see how much of their feedback has been "mutually removed"....i wish i would have seen that first.

Feedback Score
    I purchased a Nokia 5300 cell phone from GSM Unlimited, through EBay on 12/27/07. It was advertised as a brand new phone on Ebay. Payment was made to them through PayPal. I received the phone on 1/4/08 and it did not work. I could make and receive calls but noone could hear me. I called my mobile service, T-Mobile, and took it to a T-Mobile store and they determined the microphone did not work on the phone. Additionally, I could tell the battery was used, not new, because it had teeth marks in it. I contacted GSM Unlimited by email on 1/5/08 to find out the return procedures. They emailed me back on 1/7/08 outlining the procedures I had to follow in order to return the phone for a full refund. I followed these instructions to the "T" and shipped the phone back to them on 1/8/08, via UPS. Someone from their company signed for the package on 1/11/08. Since then I have been trying to recover the money owed to me. I am not exaggerating when I tell you I have 26 separate email communications between myself and this company since I purchased the phone. I have done everything in my power to get the refund. I have been clear with them from the start, that I want a refund not a replacement phone. For some reason they kept giving me the runaround and shipped me a replacement phone. I did not accept delivery. I did not sign for this phone.

I have been explicitly clear from the beginning that I wanted a full refund not a replacement phone. They sold me a broken and/or used phone when the Ebay auction stated it was new and tested!

Then I post negative but accurate feedback on Ebay and now I receive another two emails trying to bribe and/or manipulate me to remove the negative feedback. They will mail me "free gifts and no cost to myself", if I remove the feedback. They will mail me a replacement phone or refund the $, if I remove the feedback.

I have since disputed the charge with my credit card company, opened a dispute in Paypal, and reported them to Ebay for "feedback manipulation".

DO NOT BUY FROM GSM UNLIMITED. It is one big nightmare and headache.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shockdaddyd
    I can claim one of the mutually withdrawn feedback items. Can anyone else account for the other 674?

no i cant but i left a negative. they are horrible lol read the comments they left on people who left negatives "why lie?" "liar liar" ect... why sound so juvenille (sp?) insteaad of just owning up to the fact that they are not a good company or ebayer?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3