Thread: Sprint Billing Issue

Device(s)
    Sanyo PM-8200
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Sprint Billing Issue

My nite minutes start at 8, and for some reason, and this has happened before, they bill a majority of my offpeak minutes as peak. I received a 475.00 bill this month and it shows on my bill that the calls were placed after 8pm but pilled anyway. I have talked to quite a few people there and they never have an answer. They run me around, say they're going to credit my account for the offpeak minutes they charged me for. This happened a few months back and I had to talk to many people before they fixed the problem. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thanks,

M.
    Thanks!

Mike.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile (current)
    Feedback Score
    No problem here, but then it's been a while since I've seen a plan with off peak minutes starting at 8 pm. Sounds like an old plan, at least a couple of years old. Is it a retention deal?

Device(s)
    Sanyo PM-8200
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Sprint

It was offered to me two years ago if I resigned my contract for two years. I'm on hold with them, they're going thru every call on my bill totalling the minutes. You'd think they'd have a program for that.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5s
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    These offers (8pm nights) usually expire at the end of the 2 year period under which they were originally offered. Typically they are coded to last until your contract expiration date. You say you were offered the 8pm nights 2 years ago. Was it 20 months ago? 24? 27?

Device(s)
    Sanyo PM-8200
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Says right on the bill nites and weekends 8pm-7am.... they adjusted it. Now I'm on the phone with tech support trying to figure out what the deal is...