Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Infiniti I30/I35 --> What do you think?

Device(s)
    LG VX9800
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonka
    The autos on them are garbage. I would know Seriously I've also driven the stick and it's a TOTALLY different beast.
    Hello from the org Bonka. I drive a 02 6 speed Maxima. I love this car. I have a few exhaust mods and can walk most cars on the road. To the OP definitely get the I35. You won't be disappointed. Here's a couple pics of my car.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Hey man, thats a clean ride, I was just wondering if you know a place or even a website to get I35/Maxima body kits, I've been searching but I'm getting the ones with the mesh and I don't like that. The one you have on is clean.

Device(s)
    LG VX9800
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I got mine from www.sportcompactonly.com Check out this website too http://forums.maxima.org/forumdisplay.php?f=67 It will answer all your ?'s.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I just had a question about the maxima's/I30/I35 and the problem with the O2 sensor?.......for those of you who drive these cars, are these problems frequent and do they cost enough to repair? It's just this one thing keeping me back from purchasing that maxima

Device(s)
    OnePlus 6
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS Mobility (2000-current)
    Feedback Score
    They're not frequent but they all do tend to fail around the same time.

If you can turn a wrench, you can replacement an o2 sensor. Just buy them online.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Does this problem usually happen within the 100k mark or way after, because I was just thinking the powertrain warranty might cover it.
    This is one of the only problems that is keeping me back from purchasing a maxima besides this everything else about that car is breath taking.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I dont think you should let o2 sensors stop you from buying the car since it is an easy fix when/if they go.

Also i think they go at all different mileage and times. Sometimes all four go, othertimes just one or two of them.

If you are that worried about the o2 sensors, buy the maxi and just replace all four o2 sensors ourself after the purchase

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    hey guys, i've done some more research the past couple days and from what i've heard/read ....both nissan and infiniti parts and labour are very high in cost. Can anyone confirm this? Compared to some of the other cars in the same class such as the accord, the parts for the maxima are very high...

Device(s)
    Iphone, Motorola v3, v3i, Nokia 8800, Jawbone BT, L6
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    i can confirm that Infiniti parts are REALLY expensive, I have fixed my Q45 a couple of times (engine parts) and it aint cheap nor easy to find the parts for them!

1000 posts on 05/9/2006 at 11:40 pm 2000 posts on 12/25/2006 at 16:01 pm 3000 posts on 10/24/2007 at 7:28pm
    " Pedestrians stare and cops bow down , whenever the Q45 glides through town "

Device(s)
    ▫» Apple iPhone 4 «▫
    Carrier(s)
    °º○ AT&T ○º°
    Feedback Score
    The only complaints I had when I drove the I35/02+ Maxima was the turning circle. The turning circle competes with some yachts.

You can get around this though, just expect to do more 3-point turns than usual is all. Otherwise they're both fantastic vehicles. I'd personally go for an 02-03 Maxima SE, sporty ride, great handling, quick, and they really don't lack any features that the I35 has.

Telephonically NEVER satisfied.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DogGod View Post
    If you are looking for power I would stay away from the I30's I have a 1.8l Integra that beats these all day long, and I only have cai.
    WHOA BUMP! first off im sure your integra has nothing on the i30. i own a 97 with 249,933 miles the 3.0 v6 is epic ive left a 04 mustang in the dust. supercharged bonneville, acura RSX (which is an updated integra) 2013 altima and the list goes on im possitive you havnt took one for a nice joy ride in the country. i took this ol thing to 137 very quickly and only had to slow down for a turn that was coming up. i30/35/maximas are really overlooked sleepers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2