Device(s)
    HTC TP2/AT&T Tilt II
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

BlackJack/ Samsung SGH i607

Well I couldn't hold back. I went out and got my Blackjack (as Cingular calls the Samsung SGH i607) and I'll tell you what.

I am definatily selling the Qtek 9100 w/o looking back. This phone is pretty amazing and far better looking, and feeling, than the Moto Q.

At first I was worried that the processor was only 216 Mhz but it smokes my Qtek (which isn't saying much) and my old Jam. WM5 on this is a far better improvement over 2003. Unlike WM5 for the PPC, not that much of an improvement for the Pocket PC's.

Anyways, thought I'd share my excitement. I just hope the love stays longer than most my devices. The wife is getting tired of me making up excusses why I need another device.
    That's gonna leave a mark!!

Device(s)
    Jasjar
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    WM Smartphone OS is not as demanding as the PPC OS which explains why the 216 MHz processor is good enough. For instance, on the Qtek 8500 the TI OMAP processor clocked at 195 MHz is blazing in comparison to the same processor on say the Artemis or the Wizard
    Take the road less walked....

Device(s)
    iPhone 3Gs - 16GB
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    And you are not going thru screen tap withdrawal?

Aside from the screen tap issue, I have quite a bit invested in PPC applications that I am not sure if the reg codes I have for each would work if I download the smartphone version.
    PDA Lineage
    Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3),Imate K-Jam,Treo 750, HTC Touch Cruise, HTC Touch Diamond(US),iPhone 3G 16GB,iPhone 3GS 16GB

Device(s)
    Jasjar
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Device(s)
    motorolla Razr
    Carrier(s)
    digicel
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    do you know where i can learn how to modd my blackjack (sgh - i607)? and how do i unlocked the wifi feature?

Device(s)
    Nokia N95 8GB HP IPAQ 614
    Carrier(s)
    3 Sweden
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by dj-d
    do you know where i can learn how to modd my blackjack (sgh - i607)? and how do i unlocked the wifi feature?
    I believe there is no wifi included in blackjack, so there's no possibility of unlocking it.

Device(s)
    Samsung Focus
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by micaels
    I believe there is no wifi included in blackjack, so there's no possibility of unlocking it.
    Correct the US version of the Blackjack the i607 does not have a WiFi radio. The European version, the i600 does come with WiFi. At one point I had successfully flashed my i607 with the i600 ROM hoping to enable WiFi, but it ended up bricking the deivce. None of the radios would work and even the sync port stopped working, I was unable to find a way to flash back.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

My HoFo Feedback Thread!

Device(s)
    SGH-i607
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    hello. i have a problem with my blackjack. it says "phone off" in the display time area. what will i do? i cannot use it. thank you and God bless.
    heaven

Device(s)
    SGH-i607
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    hello. how will i be connected to the internet for free using the internet explorer application/icon of blackjack? (SGH-i607). i am very new to this. thanks and God bless.