Thread: (Internal Server Error (0x50) )

Device(s)
    krzr k1m moto
    Carrier(s)
    verizon wireless
    Feedback Score

(Internal Server Error (0x50) )

logged onto motorola phone tools file transfer studio, and i am getting an error message that says: Request denied by phone (Internal Server Error (0x50) )

Did i mess up my phone or why is it doing this . I can't transter ringers, wallpapers, or videos now but i was able to yesterday morning. this is weird.Anyone have input/solutions for this error mssg??? I took batt off the phone and the s/d card, put everything back on then turned phone back on, but still does it. I did two seem edits yesterday. i enabled the dial "1" for my voicemail; enabled copy/move feature and i think that is it. any help will be appreciated fellas.

Device(s)
    krzr k1m moto
    Carrier(s)
    verizon wireless
    Feedback Score
    still haven't been able to get it to work. any ideas on whats wrong? or have i semi-messed up my phone? i can make and receive calls and everything else seems to work except for connecting to wap and of course i still can't use the file transfer feature on mpt at all since i get that error message. Wap don't work anymore, it must have something to do with the same issue. what am i gonna do now, this sucks

Feedback Score
    I have the same problem. Have you gotten any answer? Do you think Motorola can help us, or it is a Motorola Phone Tools issue?
    Or do we have to start thinking about changing phone to a Blue Tooth device, with NO CABLES!!??

Feedback Score
    I have found this:
    http://forums.mobileburn.com/showthread.php?t=5212

Hiya ,

i found solution to your problem. Unlock your keypad whn you get the problem. If you dont know how to unlock, follow the below steps.

First press Menu i.e. center button and then immediately press * button to unlock your keypad.

After this try transferring files and you wil be easily able to do so.

-ankit.

I will try it later. I forgot how to unlock the key pad on the v980 motorola phone

Device(s)
    Personal - Too Many.. see link in my signature
    Carrier(s)
    Personal - Verizon Wireless (CDMA) |
    Feedback Score
    Might be time to consult the handy BVRP/Avanquest support forums.. http://www.bvrpforums.com/motorola/

For example, in their faq under the MultiMedia Studio section -> Internal Server Error when transferring MP3s
    Verizon Wireless Customer Council Member
    Verizon PHONE Hacking Info & How To's click -> HERE, <-- If you have suggestions PM me
    Need Help? PLEASE POST IN THE FORUMS instead of PM'ing me!!
    Read -> An Open Letter to those who PM me for help!

New to forums? -> Posting and you! <-a MUST Watch for all!!

Equipment I Have/USE click here, Phone Labs Dock-N-Talk...

Device(s)
    krzr k1m moto
    Carrier(s)
    verizon wireless
    Feedback Score
    no, i have not tried anything yet. i got pissed off, that since i last posted about this on the forum, i haven't been back or messed with my phone. i thought i messed up my phone and didn't wanna mess with it no more. well, i guess i am back, and will try what ya said mr. serra then read about the issue from where mark venture has pointed me out to. thanks you guys! hopefully something works. i will post when i get my phone to work right on the transfer file section of moto phone tools. let me know if you get it to work anyone, if you are having the same trouble so that we can come up with a fix. thanks.
    Last edited by jhvillarreal; 11-29-2006 at 01:26 PM.

Device(s)
    Personal - Too Many.. see link in my signature
    Carrier(s)
    Personal - Verizon Wireless (CDMA) |
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jhvillarreal
    no, i have not tried anything yet. i got pissed off, that since i last posted about this on the forum,....
    You know... MPT will do that to people...

Device(s)
    krzr k1m moto
    Carrier(s)
    verizon wireless
    Feedback Score
    i think i fixed it. all i did was erase my micro-sd card. guess it was full, or maybe something in it was making it do that. so i no longer get that error message. ===========now i have another problem and it stinks just as bad The phone does not get any files that i transfer to it. wallpapers go through, but video or ringers just show as if though they were transfered to it, but then i turn off/ then on the phone and nothing is there. i'm getting very angry and don't understand why it would do that Anyone have ideas as to why they don't make it to my phone???