Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Got our redemption agent status today!

Device(s)
    BlackBerry 8330 Curve
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score

Got our redemption agent status today!

WOOT! i NE2 now!

Device(s)
    Moto DroidX
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    How much does your store get paid on NE2 vs New lines? Do you get paid even if the customer has a year or more on their contract?

Device(s)
    BlackBerry 8330 Curve
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sodomojo
    How much does your store get paid on NE2 vs New lines? Do you get paid even if the customer has a year or more on their contract?

we get $50 on top of our regular commish for ever eligable NE2 customer we process. yes we get paid even if a customer has a year or more on their contract, it only depends on NE2 date.

Device(s)
    SE 760a/c905a Current
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    you get 50.00 extra to issue a 100.00 credit ? I assume the 100.00 credit is a bill credit then ? If not I don't see how this is a good thing. Help me understand

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I just got my redemption status about a month and a half ago for mybullfrog.com.

In some senses, you're right, it's not necessarily a good thing because we are losing $50 by doing a NE2. On the other hand, however, this is business we would not have gotten without the redemption status. When people would come in demanding their NE2 credit we would have to send them to a direct store. So really, I'm okay with making an additional net of $100 on upgrades I wouldn't normally get.

Device(s)
    XV6800 + Samsung WEP200 BT
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon (US),
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SuxBeingU
    you get 50.00 extra to issue a 100.00 credit ? I assume the 100.00 credit is a bill credit then ? If not I don't see how this is a good thing. Help me understand
    Before we used to eat the NE2 credit cost and get nothing from verizons end. Now they atleast give us 50$ which allows us to atleast make the sale instead of letting customers walk over to a corporate store.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry 8330 Curve
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    not only that, but do it on a customer who only wants a 4650 /5200/870 and you are golden

Device(s)
    BB 9700
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeHee
    yes we get paid even if a customer has a year or more on their contract, it only depends on NE2 date.
    Wow....that must be nice. A cust. must be within 62 days of their contract end date for us to get paid any commission on a renewal.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry 8330 Curve
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vzwfan00
    Wow....that must be nice. A cust. must be within 62 days of their contract end date for us to get paid any commission on a renewal.

that + NE2 + small business enviroment + boss who cares about his employees = better than corp.

Device(s)
    LG VX4600 Yeah that's right i said 4600!
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    that + NE2 + small business enviroment + boss who cares about his employees = better than corp.
    QFT.

We have redemption status too. That and our in-house service tech means there's no reason for our customers to drive to a corporate store and get ignored by their reps anymore.

I'm working part time now while I'm in law school. I'm looking for a law job. My boss, the owner of our company, asked me what law firms I was applying to. When I went to my interviews, I realized he had sent a personal note to each firm telling them that I was a great employee. Another benefit of working for small business instead of corporate.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    We supposed to be online, soon. Still no word when.

I am a little annoyed that they expect a $50 spiff is supposed to cover a $100 credit, but its better than nothing, and honestly, I have been doing so many secondary line and early UGs of late, so it doesnt matter, they don't get it to start with.
    Hi there. I'm the guy on the other side of the counter. If you're a jerk to me, guess how hard I'm going to try to help you?

Device(s)
    BlackBerry 8330 Curve
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterB
    We supposed to be online, soon. Still no word when.

I am a little annoyed that they expect a $50 spiff is supposed to cover a $100 credit, but its better than nothing, and honestly, I have been doing so many secondary line and early UGs of late, so it doesnt matter, they don't get it to start with.

you have the wrong attitude. most of my customers have no idea that they are eligable for NE2 pricing. most are happy with vx5200's and A870's and v325i's. sell those at $50 + extra $50 from commiss. = happy customer and we didnt take a hit. even on the 8600, it makes it possible to do it, and dont let that 8600 walk out the door without vcast and txt and you are set.

the extra $50 is a GREAT thing. the amount of times we getting on higher profit phones more than makes up for the times we give it on a 8600/9900/krazr/choc

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    you have the wrong attitude. most of my customers have no idea that they are eligable for NE2 pricing. most are happy with vx5200's and A870's and v325i's. sell those at $50 + extra $50 from commiss. = happy customer and we didnt take a hit. even on the 8600, it makes it possible to do it, and dont let that 8600 walk out the door without vcast and txt and you are set.

the extra $50 is a GREAT thing. the amount of times we getting on higher profit phones more than makes up for the times we give it on a 8600/9900/krazr/choc
    Oh I have the same attitude as you, Ive mentioned in here a bunch of times we sell what the customer needs, and don't push 80 year old grandmothers into 8600s or the phone on sale of the week, like it seems most of the corporate stores around here do. Don't get me wrong, its a GREAT thing.

Device(s)
    Currently: Motorola MAXX VE; UTStarcom XV6700
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Through our store we tell people that the $50.00 mail in rebate counts towards their New Every Two. When they argue we simply show them the Worry Free Guarantee where it has it in writing.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry 8330 Curve
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robkermit
    Through our store we tell people that the $50.00 mail in rebate counts towards their New Every Two. When they argue we simply show them the Worry Free Guarantee where it has it in writing.

i cant tell from the little bit you said, but if im understanding u correct, depending on the phone thats shady as hell. yes, thats correct on like a 5200 or 870, but thats anything but the truth on a 8600.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast