Thread: Accessing Orange customer service - US customer

Device(s)
    Storm 9530
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score

Accessing Orange customer service - US customer

I live in the US and have an Orange phone that I use on business in the UK. I've tried endlessly to access my account through the Orange web site but it keeps rejecting my phone number/password combination. Called the customer service number at 07973 100 450, and could not communicate well enough to get the problem solved. The service rep verified that I had the right password for the telephone number and the other security data I needed, but could not give me instructions for accessing the account and could not correct the "problem". Does anyone know a direct phone number or email address, in the UK, where I can communicate with a tech person about the accounts portion of the web site?

Thanks.

Device(s)
    E51
    Carrier(s)
    o2 uk orange uk
    Feedback Score
    I don't know what number to call, but you could try searching Orange on here (ignore Wanadoo as that is the former name of the ISP part).

http://www.saynoto0870.com/companysearch.php

Maybe try the long menu on 08000790438, but ...

UK 0800 toll-free numbers probably cannot normally be dialled via pstn from outside the country.

If you have VoIP, try that (maybe FWD). If not, use Sipbroker via an access number local to you, and on answer dial either *01344800.......# or *393*44800.......#

http://www.sipbroker.com/sipbroker/action/pstnNumbers
    Last edited by andy962; 01-23-2007 at 12:10 PM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by metaphor View Post
    I live in the US and have an Orange phone that I use on business in the UK. I've tried endlessly to access my account through the Orange web site but it keeps rejecting my phone number/password combination. Called the customer service number at 07973 100 450, and could not communicate well enough to get the problem solved. The service rep verified that I had the right password for the telephone number and the other security data I needed, but could not give me instructions for accessing the account and could not correct the "problem". Does anyone know a direct phone number or email address, in the UK, where I can communicate with a tech person about the accounts portion of the web site?

Thanks.
    Try to call Orange Customer Service Department through orange-customer-service-number, they will transfer your call directly to the customer service immediately without creating any delay.