Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scammer: CTW / R34GTR / PDAGURU (aka Todd Whaley)

Device(s)
    Nexus One - Really like it | Motorola i576 - Talk about battery life
    Carrier(s)
    TIM |
    Feedback Score
    Well done. Curious did you do a COD or? What were the conditions? I mean you never send a product without payment!

Device(s)
    HTZ Rhodium - VZW TP2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoJ
    Well done. Curious did you do a COD or? What were the conditions? I mean you never send a product without payment!
    I hate to admit it, but yeah, I sent the TyTN without getting paid first, nor for COD. Incredibly stupid.... but that's how con artists and criminals do their thing, i.e., convincing people to be stupid.

Lesson learned, big time.

(at least Whaley didn;t claim to be the son-in-law of the executed Finance Minister of Nigeria!!!)
    I'm at Dr. Johnson's office for a dental appointment.

Don't you want a dialpad??

Feedback Score
    Dear,Richard My name is frederick whaley im christopher todd whaleys brother i would like to please ask you for a big favor i know my brother has done alot of people wrong me being included in that, but my brother had passed on memorial day this year. My only concern is his 2 daughters who have to grow up and read this i know it would be a big thing to do since he had done you wrong and i understand and many others on here but his children dont deserve to remember there dad as this. Please help and i would like you to investigate his death as much as you would like. Thanks Sincerely Frederick Whaley

Feedback Score
    Please If any concerns email me at [email protected]

Feedback Score
    Sure, uh, huh?!! Yikes!

Feedback Score
    I enjoyed this thread very much...lol. I'm a PI and you'd give me a run for my money!

Sent from my ADR6300 using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    Are you serious if you would of read up a little more on line you would see and thats fine shows what kind of people you are to keep it on here if i was todd and gave a **** to have it removed you would of thought i would of already done it... wouldnt ya? i just found this **** when i was looking up his name. i dont see no reason for his kids to see this. Shows your a child on some ********.

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=texasPI;14483948]I enjoyed this thread very much...lol. I'm a PI and you'd give me a run for my money Your a PI not a good one if you would of been an actual PI you would of called the funeral home that did his services but believe me i wont call ya for services cause your not very good PI...

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=whaleyfrederick;14484564]
    Quote Originally Posted by texasPI View Post
    I enjoyed this thread very much...lol. I'm a PI and you'd give me a run for my money Your a PI not a good one if you would of been an actual PI you would of called the funeral home that did his services but believe me i wont call ya for services cause your not very good PI...
    Huh? Why would I want to verify whether your story is true or not? Besides, you assume you could afford my services. Not to be unkind but I believe your brother's children have more to cope with given the way their father lost his life than what exists on some random internet forum.

Perhaps it is true...

More proof.

Feedback Score
    Guys its about what legacy you leave behind he might of been a scammer yes its true im not ashamed to say whats true but he was a great dad his daughter is 11 she a genius that knows how to use the internet im saying this shouldnt be an argument this is about his kids i just ask you to show some sort of respect. I hate to say this about my brother but he cant do this no more the family has gone threw hell and the day that his daughters have to google his name i have to explain why this post is up i ask you please to consider theres no need for this he cant scam anymore.

Feedback Score
    I'm very sorry for your loss.

But by your theory, you'd also want Hitler's history to be removed from textbooks.

You can't hide how a person went about life. I'm sure your brother had a lot of great qualities about him. Hopefully his daughter will admire him for all the good things he did, and learn from his mistakes so she doesn't do the same

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMikeSays View Post
    I'm very sorry for your loss.

But by your theory, you'd also want Hitler's history to be removed from textbooks.

You can't hide how a person went about life. I'm sure your brother had a lot of great qualities about him. Hopefully his daughter will admire him for all the good things he did, and learn from his mistakes so she doesn't do the same
    +1 well said
    SKY LAI's Feedbacks (157)

PAYPAL: Canadian - Verified - Premier (33)

Phone History: WAY Too long to list....

FS: Rogers/Fido Simcard - 8$CAD shipped.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2