Page 8 of 99 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Official HTC Kaiser (P4550) Thread

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 6 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Chunghwa Telecom
    Feedback Score
    the kaiser and the wings look pretty nice in these newer pictures from pdadb.
    http://www.pdadb.net/index.php?m=specs&id=728
    http://www.pdadb.net/index.php?m=specs&id=733

Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    i like how the screen flips up and out. if it has the rubberized feel like the herald, and a better keyboard locking into place, i am sold!
    9/11 We will never forget.

F D N Y P D

My Wish List:
    Apple iPhone 5 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD, S III, Note, HTC One X, Sony Xperia Ion

Device(s)
    Nokia E71
    Carrier(s)
    3G Hutchinson,
    Feedback Score
    Hey guys,

Here are some pics of the HTC Kaiser taken from
    http://www.mml.com.tw/newsdetail.php?id=1576

So far, it is known that the Kaiser will have :

- 3MP camera
    - GPS
    - HSDPA, HSUPA, 3G
    - WM6 Pro
    - 160g with battery

There is some info from PdaDB.net which is worth checking out : http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=specs&id=733

Device(s)
    Telstra HD2 on ATT 3G
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score

Looks hot. That' hinge is still looking mysterious. Can't wait to see how it works. Hopefully the same as Herald or better... New designs can sometimes lead to QA issues. This does not look like a fake photo. If it is solid then this is a really cool feature to have it look like a mini laptop(which it is). It doesn't look rubberized... Not a big deal though.

Oh I almost forgot. NICE DPAD!!! Holy sXit is that a non telescoping stylus?!!! Anybody see the power button? Hard to tell... All this and a 1500 battery.

Who's got preorder?
    Last edited by juiceppc; 03-20-2007 at 08:53 AM.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 6 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Chunghwa Telecom
    Feedback Score
    looks better than I originally thought, especially I'm impressed by the screen that tilts up when slides out. Another innovative design by HTC.

Feedback Score
    Good for HTC. This is not just another clone in a different costume. They have tried something new. The hinge is an excellent feature. In reality is a rather small thing, but it is very functional. It makes this device standout from the crowd. it IS different.

Dave

Device(s)
    Telstra HD2 on ATT 3G
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    I want to cry that dpad is so nice. haha

Thank you HTC. Thank you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceppc
    I want to cry that dpad is so nice.
    Let it out juice, let it out. It's ok for real men to cry......over their toys.

Device(s)
    Telstra HD2 on ATT 3G
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    I seriously might buy 2.

Feedback Score
    Holy smokes! In a word: stunning!
    Note: If you need support for your HTC device, please contact HTC Customer Support. I am not a support technician and will not be able to help in most instances.

Device(s)
    HTC Kaiser
    Carrier(s)
    Probably will go with Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Wow, glad I waited. Now I may just wait a little more and get this one - with GPS it now has everything that I want in one unit. That hinge is just bonus. Also, it looks like you don't have to flip it up - you can use it like the Tytn which may be preferrable if that hinge seems a little sketch.

Corsair8X

Device(s)
    Telstra HD2 on ATT 3G
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    I only see voice command button no power button. Or is there no voice command button? Also I wonder if that rubber footing is factory or added after. If it's factory I hope it won't peel/fall off easy. Again, not a big deal though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Corsair8X
    Wow, glad I waited. Now I may just wait a little more and get this one - with GPS it now has everything that I want in one unit. That hinge is just bonus. Also, it looks like you don't have to flip it up - you can use it like the Tytn which may be preferrable if that hinge seems a little sketch.
    Indeed, and I love, love, love the hinge design! One of the main things I like so much about the Universal is its "mini-laptop" form factor; there's nothing so satisfying as placing it on the table in front of me during a flight and getting just as much real work done as if I had lugged a laptop with me. Also, it's perfect for watching video since you don't have to constantly hold up and pivot the screen.

The Kaiser looks like it will offer the best of all worlds: vertical PDA form factor when you're making calls or doing simple data entry and retrieval; horizontal QWERTY form factor when you're messaging or doing more intensive data entry and retrieval; "mini-laptop" form factor when you're doing serious, long-term work or watching videos.

This is hot, hot, hottt!

Device(s)
    Telstra HD2 on ATT 3G
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    The screen tilt design looks like after you slide it up you can then tilt it forward. If that is the case I hope it's sturdy. As when I try to apply pressure on top of the screen to slide it shut it won't easily tilt forward instead. Just nitpicking a bit.

On the other hand if that is not a telescoping stylus and the stylus slot is solid I honestly probably wouldn't mind using the touchscreen keyboard more.

Device(s)
    HTZ Rhodium - VZW TP2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Sweet. Best looking device I think HTC has ever done. What's the symbol on the button under the wheel?
    I'm at Dr. Johnson's office for a dental appointment.

Don't you want a dialpad??

Page 8 of 99 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 58 ... LastLast