Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: After 9 months of working for tmobile im sad to say Its gotten old...

Device(s)
    unlocked apple iphone
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    actually no you cant prove it but I can, look up the winners circle list, central region part time rsr im number 3 , and also my degrees are in criminal justice and corrections, and I graduated in december, you cant get a job in that field overnight pal
    My opinions and statements are not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by T-Mobile USA
    or Deutsche Telekom AG, and do not reflect their policies or procedures.
    Life is better when you stick together!

Device(s)
    N900
    Carrier(s)
    t-mobile
    Feedback Score
    to go to corrections and criminal justice from retail seems like it may pretty much the same garbage. no offense. everyone and there mother has a cj degree, or a genera business degree or a psych degree. its not hard to break into the field your just stuck in a rut. or it sounds like it anyway. i myself was pondering staying with tmo for a bit after i got a degree but i do not want to waste my education on paying bills and becoming a store manager. it is retail. not trying to be hard on anyone and do not want to be coming off like a jerk but i am just fed up with this BS. and then when i see that tmo crap under your name it just set me off. good luck with the cj thing bud!

and i am not looking you up. you earned it and others did not. you excelled where others did not. i got the gift card because i was not selected. you are going to new york. back home on the east coast for me. good luck. treat my people right man.

Device(s)
    unlocked apple iphone
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    wow, that was actually a really nice way to handle that, it is actually really hard in ohio because there is no work, and I dont want to leave my area so its a waiting game right now.......

Device(s)
    unlocked apple iphone
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    also as far as the retail and cj comparing, I agree, its actually prlly worse cause for the most part the people you deal with arent good people but its what I chose and its my passion

Device(s)
    Sidekick 2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by errodgers
    i plan to once i am done school in about 1 month. and if you are a rep with "2 college degress" and your at t-mobile your an idiot and they should never have given you a degree. no one works at retail with a degree unless your a mindless moron.

i mean for anyone who has to post this garbage below what they say on a forum then proves it right there.
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    My opinions and statements are not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by T-Mobile USA
    or Deutsche Telekom AG, and do not reflect their policies or procedures.
    Life is better when you stick together!

I mean this is a forum that both customer and employees can go on. and if they see what i post **** them. i am off work. i am not devulging any company secrets though tmobile really has nothing worth while to spew out. what is someone going to do? print out a list of **** i put on the forum. i am off company time so **** you and **** them you mother ****er.

and you know your not going on any trip nor do you have any degrees. but since I cannot prove it, it is neither here nor there. i know though my college degree will enable me a nice job at Chase or Bank of America, not working with douch bag customers while your taking pymts and shoving down insurance and myfaves down peoples throat to hang out in new york or somewhere else with a bunch of tmobiel people. awesome just awesome. good luck with that!

owned!
    Im a sales rep for Houston

Device(s)
    G1
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdotmusic
    owned!
    not really
    HAY GUYZ, MY 42ND POST WAS 3 YEARS AGO

Device(s)
    Blackberry Flip
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Wow, this turned into a flame war fast...

Look if you don't like your job then just quit. Your only hurting yourself by staying if you are miserable. Not to mention if you let yourself start to slip at work because you're unhappy you'll eventually get fired. Wouldn't you rather have a company on your resume that you left on good terms with rather than getting fired?

That being said, T-Mobile really is a great place to work. So if retail isn't your thing, check out the internal jobs site and see if there's anything on there you like. I've done it and they were more than happy to bring me on. Most departments would really rather take an internal candidate.

Good luck!

Device(s)
    N900
    Carrier(s)
    t-mobile
    Feedback Score
    flame no way dude! tmo7699glen and i have resolved our issues. we had a difference of opinions and everything is cool in the tmo neighborhood

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4