Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any New Plans From Rogers?

Device(s)
    Motorola Rizr Z3 (Blue)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

Any New Plans From Rogers?

So, has there been any good new plans from rogers after the number portability law? Or have the bastards still not shown any mercy to their customers?

I hope rogers burns to the ground

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JustBlaze619
    So, has there been any good new plans from rogers after the number portability law? Or have the bastards still not shown any mercy to their customers?

And you expect to get a good plan with that attitude?

If you aren't happy with Rogers, feel free to get raped even harder by switching to Bellus.

Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Ya, they all pretty much screw you the same. So I just say go Rogers, you get GSM and the biggest company.

Device(s)
    HTC S621
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Ya buddy. Bellus will screw you more than anyone else... BUT..... Evenings starting at 8 with an early evening option cheaper than $7-$9/month would be a little bit better. 9 is pretty useless unless your someone like me who sells phones till 9

Feedback Score
    Guess you just aren't finding the right plan(s) for you. Sucks.
    Doesn't mean the company's bad though, seems to work well for a lot of us.

Device(s)
    Motorola Rizr Z3 (Blue)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    ^^ they charge you crazy prices and you are happy and fine with it? Just because another company charges higher, that dosen't make it right for a company to charge what they are charging. I'm 17 and I hate paying so much while these bastards make billions every year because of their monopoly. You can't deny it, it basically is a monopoly.

So my main question remains: any good new plans or not?

Device(s)
    iPhone IVS | 9900 B0ldTouchDizzle
    Carrier(s)
    The one who pays me to use their service
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

ROFLMAOBBQ. Someones a little pissed eh? A little unnecessary roughness my friend.
    300 @ 5pm●5K SMS●Auto Roadside●Unlim Inc●1000LD●R2RLD●VP●6Gb LTDizzle+credits = <$36
    34+|0|0 119+|0|0

Factory Unlocked 5White32gb, GNote2x2, 9900 LNIB Retired, GS3 for Mobi
    i7 920 @ 2.67GHz 9Gb DDR3
    My Wireless LD FAQ., READ IT!!!
    The Jawbone I, photo-review
    Maybe it's time to update this....nahhhhh

Device(s)
    LG 9100
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    MY5 is new plan. It can be good plan for a lot of people.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    @JustBlaze...define "good" plans? What do you need it for (text, phone, PDA?). No offense, but the fact that you're 17 doesn't make you any different from the rest of us who are younger/older but STILL paying for our cell service. We're all to look for a good deal but you gotta state what you're looking for.

For example, if you said something like "I'm looking for about 200 mins, e/w @6 and some text messenging", the members on this board can help you out a lot more than simply "Any good new plans or not?"

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    ^^ they charge you crazy prices and you are happy and fine with it? Just because another company charges higher, that dosen't make it right for a company to charge what they are charging. I'm 17 and I hate paying so much while these bastards make billions every year because of their monopoly. You can't deny it, it basically is a monopoly.

So my main question remains: any good new plans or not?

If you don't like the price, don't use a cellphone, or start your own cell company. Businesses are entitled to a profit for their shareholders. They are not a non-profit organization.

You say your 17, which means you probably don't have a very good perspective on this issue. I think it took about 7 years before Rogers Wireless started making a profit, now it's time to repay the shareholders.

Device(s)
    brick
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    My5 is pretty decent.. 5 local #'s with unlimited calling/txting.. you can change the 5 numbers on a monthly basis.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Ill state what Im looking for and maybe this thread could suggest something...

1-nights and weekends unlimited (after 5 would be perfect after 6 would be good nothing after 7 though)
    2-unlimited incoming (though right now i hardly ever surpass 1100 mins)
    right now I have 350 mins billed by the second so I don't know how many minutes that equals to when billed by the minute? but something equivalent to 350-400 minutes billed by the second.
    3-of course caller Id voice box call forward call waiting...bla bla bla..
    4-planning on getting a pda but don't want a pda package...
    5-I never text

thx for all your help...

Feedback Score
    I'm 17
    And that explains it all right there!

Device(s)
    HTC S621
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Justblaze. There are TONS of good plans. If you go for the $30 plan, you get free incomming, free network, and 150 daytime. so the only time you use your minutes, is when you make an outgoing call to anyone other than rogers or fido. (remember, incomming is free)
    OR you could try and scam ur way onto an 1175 :P. $18/month sweet plan.
    But it's just because we're not the staes. They have 4 times the ammount of people with cell phones. They're population is WAYYYYYYYYY more than canada. not to mention everyone has a cell phone.
    Rogers has the best deals out of any wirless company in canada. They'd just be stupid to try and match the states with thier $40/month for unlimited.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lowrider_Rep
    Justblaze. There are TONS of good plans. If you go for the $30 plan, you get free incomming, free network, and 150 daytime. so the only time you use your minutes, is when you make an outgoing call to anyone other than rogers or fido. (remember, incomming is free)
    OR you could try and scam ur way onto an 1175 :P. $18/month sweet plan.
    But it's just because we're not the staes. They have 4 times the ammount of people with cell phones. They're population is WAYYYYYYYYY more than canada. not to mention everyone has a cell phone.
    Rogers has the best deals out of any wirless company in canada. They'd just be stupid to try and match the states with thier $40/month for unlimited.
    if the plans are so good...can anyone suggest me (read above) a plan that would work for me....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast