Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Revol Wireless (CDMA)

Device(s)
    Motorola Q
    Carrier(s)
    Revol
    Feedback Score
    junak is a scam artist. His real name is Chris Galagaza and i sent him $165 in january to flash my moto q for me and he faild to do so. He has been avoiding my calls since then so i am glad i sent a postal money order, becasue you can bet your sorry scaming *** that i will be filling for a refund and you can deal with the police from this point on. DO NOT SEND THIS GUY A DIME. You have been warned.

Feedback Score
    i have a kx160 excursion, that i need help with.

i have it on cricket and i have alot of numbers saved and stored in the phone, but my dumb a$$ never signed up for the cricket mybackup service, to save my numbers.

and guess what, the phone screen is black, and wont show me nothing, the top screen that shows the numbers, when an incoming call comes in, is stil on, but the main big screen wont turn on,

the good thing is, i can still recieve, calls and make calls, but i dont know who is calling.

so i am wondering if anyone has a kx160 lying around and they can guide me key press by key press to activate this myback service, so that it will grab all my numbers off the phone. (auctally i am doing this for my girlfriend) so any hlp is greatly appricated.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by avlove26
    i have a kx160 excursion, that i need help with.

i have it on cricket and i have alot of numbers saved and stored in the phone, but my dumb a$$ never signed up for the cricket mybackup service, to save my numbers.

and guess what, the phone screen is black, and wont show me nothing, the top screen that shows the numbers, when an incoming call comes in, is stil on, but the main big screen wont turn on,

the good thing is, i can still recieve, calls and make calls, but i dont know who is calling.

so i am wondering if anyone has a kx160 lying around and they can guide me key press by key press to activate this myback service, so that it will grab all my numbers off the phone. (auctally i am doing this for my girlfriend) so any hlp is greatly appricated.
    This may sound odd, flip the screen with you finger. Do it easy at first, the hit it harder. My audiovox 8600, I have to hit hard to get the screen to show sometimes. This was caused from me dropping it too much.

Feedback Score
    hi my name is Rico does anyone know of a local dealer in cleveland oh that i can contact about becoming dealer for Revol Wireless in CLEVELAND OH, 44109 i am getting ready to open a store and need to find a dealer that can help me in the process of getting started any help would be great.

Thanks!!!!
    Rico

Device(s)
    q9c,
    Feedback Score
    Just call revol customer care. 1800-revol-hq

Device(s)
    bb storm2
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=swtrven]Would be nice to have one of the ******** that work there as a friend or something!!

My experience with Revol:

* Avoid contest - as if you DO ACTUALLY WIN, you will NEVER get your prize. Referring to the candid contest.

* Awesome signal in the coverage area. Even alittle farther. (with all BUT one of my atleast 10 phones)

* Phones are out dated and VERY expensive. Most are refurbished phones and most of my phones get HOT on my ear after about 15 min talk time.

* Battery life on phones isn't as good as the manufacture says it is.

* If you buy the protection plan ($5 mo extra) you still have to pay an $80 detectable to get the new phone. AND IT WILL BE A REFURB!! May not even be the same phone you had. So anything extra you bought (car charger, etc) for the other phone is now useless!!

* Pic messages ONLY work with other revol users.

(how is coverage in akron, canton ohio area if you would have traveled in these areas.)

Device(s)
    q9c,
    Feedback Score
    Matt most of your "experiences" are WRONG or inaccurate.

1. Avoid Contest. While I can not speak to that exact contest as I dont know which one you are referring to but the Candid has not been sold for 2 years so.... ya.... get over it.

2. Phones are outdated or refurbished. Revol has not sold a refurbished handset in atleast 18 months. As for the phones being outdated, the oldest phone they sell is the r500 and r300 which was released just 2 years ago. The rest of thier lineup has been released within the last year.

3. Battery life not as good as the manufacture claims. That to me sounds like an issue with the manufacturer and if you are having specific issues file a claim, its free!

4. The protection plan is $5 and the deductibles are not always $80. They are either $50, $85 or $125. You will get the same model unless the phone you had is so old that they do not have a replacement for it. In this case you will be given a comperable model.
    And all wireless companies give out refrubished units when you file an insurance claim![B]
    5. Pic messaging works to any carrier.

Device(s)
    Sprint Mogul / HTC Titan
    Carrier(s)
    sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepaidmadness
    Matt most of your "experiences" are WRONG or inaccurate.

1. Avoid Contest. While I can not speak to that exact contest as I dont know which one you are referring to but the Candid has not been sold for 2 years so.... ya.... get over it.

2. Phones are outdated or refurbished. Revol has not sold a refurbished handset in atleast 18 months. As for the phones being outdated, the oldest phone they sell is the r500 and r300 which was released just 2 years ago. The rest of thier lineup has been released within the last year.

3. Battery life not as good as the manufacture claims. That to me sounds like an issue with the manufacturer and if you are having specific issues file a claim, its free!

4. The protection plan is $5 and the deductibles are not always $80. They are either $50, $85 or $125. You will get the same model unless the phone you had is so old that they do not have a replacement for it. In this case you will be given a comperable model.
    And all wireless companies give out refrubished units when you file an insurance claim![B]
    5. Pic messaging works to any carrier.
    pic mail to other carriers only started recently. when i had revol when i started this thread way back when pic mail would only work to other revol customers and no one else. now with so called national coverage it can go to any phone any carrier

Feedback Score
    i can't send pics to boost mobile.

Device(s)
    Sprint Mogul / HTC Titan
    Carrier(s)
    sprint
    Feedback Score
    i can send them to verizon and sprint

Feedback Score
    i can send to t-mobile, sprint, and verizon. i can recieve from them all ok, t-mobile does some goofy stuff when downloading.

Device(s)
    q9c,
    Feedback Score
    It is national coverage, doesnt matter who you call.

Device(s)
    Sprint Mogul / HTC Titan
    Carrier(s)
    sprint
    Feedback Score
    It is national coverage, doesnt matter who you call.

national coverage is good but the issue is when you are not in a revol market or a cricket market.... if you are not you have to use roaming or even worse you are out of luck... i would say perhaps boost now being 50 a month is better and has more coverage and has sprint/nextel behind them for now at least....

Device(s)
    Moto W315
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Revol has not sold a refurbished handset in atleast 18 months.
    Baloney, I bought 3 Kyocera's on their family plan in August of 2008.

All 3 were refurbs and confirmed as such by the sales rep.

Device(s)
    Sprint Mogul / HTC Titan
    Carrier(s)
    sprint
    Feedback Score
    refurbs are ok if their was nothing wrong with them in the first place. some refurbs are when someone does not like a phone and returns it...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast