Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: DENIED INTERVIEW because NO SUIT??

Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    You know, it sucks, but everyone knows to overdress for an interview. It's a tough job market out there..if you can't get up the energy to dress professionally, or ask around how to dress professionally, 100 other people will. The risk in overdressing is ZERO, as you can see the risk in underdressing is not. Why risk it?

Mens Wearhouse has BOGO suits for $199. Your job search is an investment in your future. And no matter what, a sales rep position at TMOBILE is a great job at an internationally recognized company. I'm not surprised a manager took one look at the guy and said "No".

Sorry to be blunt, but this is the real world.
    Anything posted is my opinion and not the opinion of VZW....Any events described may or may not have happened....I may not even exist....I love getting paid to play with phones all day.....TY VZW!

Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    "the only job that i was ever turned down for being too well dressed was borders books"

As a former Borders employee, I can tell you 100% that you lucked out there, what with the company going bankrupt and all

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score

DENIED INTERVIEW because NO SUIT??

The job I have now, I got hired wearing shorts, t shirt, and flip flops with sand in them. I was supposed to have an interview the next day but they called and asked if I could be there in a half hour. This was while I was at the beach so I said yes but told them I was just leaving the beach and wasn't dressed for an interview. They understood and hired me on the spot. have

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Of course, there are protections for not shaving: medical and religious reasons.
    My Plan:
    Simple Choice Unlimited Talk + Text + Web
    Line 1: Unlimited 4G Data + 500 MB HotSpot
    Line 2: 2.5 GB 4G data/HotSpot

ALIQVA LOCVTIO DEMENS LATINA IN TRANSVERSVM SCRIPTA

Feedback Score
    Too many whinny kids on this Forum.

1. Employers does not even need to see you.

2. Interview is not a right

3. Job is not a right

4. In what upside down world does the employer have to impress you for a CSR job. YOU HAVE TO IMPRESS HIM.

5. Your friend did get an interview, he failed. Interview starts soon as you make contact with the building. Everything you do once you open the door is to impress the guy. If that included wearing a suite and you didn't know about it. TOO BAD.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5