Thread: Your thoughts on SK3 and SK iD

Device(s)
    Blackberry Pearl -Retired-
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Your thoughts on SK3 and SK iD

I have the Blackberry 8100 (Pearl) but it's giving me a lot of problems with my text messages. I had the SK3 when it first came out a year ago, I remember I returned it because the battery SUCKED! but I hear it's gotten better. I never had the iD, but it is very cheap so I am just wondering.
    I am just getting these as a Temp phone until the BB Curve comes out in 2-3 months.

What are your thoughts on the phone?
    (SKiD and SK3)

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    The ID has no camera, that is the biggest concern but the iD has a very nice dezign and is very customizable. I dont know how it performs but I assume it is fairly similar to the sk2/3 either way I would go to the tmo store and try it out and see how you like it. I dont like sk3 because of the small screen and as you said the bad battery life. I would go with the iD
    Blackberry Priv on Tmobile
    iPhone 6 128GB on Tmobile

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    The ID has a smaller screen than the sk3...and my sk3 battery life lasts at least two days with average use.
    I KNOW where the Search button is...I'm gonna ask my question anyway!

Device(s)
    Nextel i870
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    it is totally up to you man... i like the sk3 a lot but with the ID you can do a lot of customizing with that phone, agian its up to you man... to me the ID reminds me of the SK2

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    He can't customize themes like he can with the sk3...by "customize"...they mean change out stupid plastic bumpers...

Device(s)
    Iphone 4s
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    i like my skid no cam dont bither me cuz the one on the sk3 suks but im waitin 4 the sk4 battery life is pretty damn good i used mine constant and it lasts

Device(s)
    LG C1500 (not current)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Wait it out and go for the Sidekick Slide/ Motorola Q700/ Zante or if you're more patient get the Sidekick 4/ Shuriken... They are both to be released by the end of 2007 (THIS YEAR ) and see how the battery life is on those two.

Device(s)
    Samsung galaxy s4
    Carrier(s)
    T-MOBILE
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by backflip257
    Wait it out and go for the Sidekick Slide/ Motorola Q700/ Zante or if you're more patient get the Sidekick 4/ Shuriken... They are both to be released by the end of 2007 (THIS YEAR ) and see how the battery life is on those two.
    ummm the user said its a temp phone untill they can get the curve so why why the user want to wait for the sk4? anyways id go for the i.d. it has a better battery life than the sk3 and better reception.