Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: site of the Kaiser at the AT&T indirect meeting

Device(s)
    HTC/AT&T Tilt/8925
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score

site of the Kaiser at the AT&T indirect meeting

We were shown the "AT&T Tilt" what everone else would know as the HTC Kaiser last week at and AT&T Indirect meeting. They are saying we should see it out on the market sometime this fall to winter, and rumor to have a price drop on this product to be around the $300/2yr.

Device(s)
    Telstra HD2 on ATT 3G
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Does it look different from the HTC P4550? If so how? Thanks.

Device(s)
    HTC/AT&T Tilt/8925
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    it looks dead on with the 100.. nothing different really... i just think they are screwin the name calling it the "tilt" souds so handicap or something. but the price is what is definitly getting the excitement going.

Device(s)
    Tilt
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    True, I can't see them actually calling it the "Kaiser" in the States. I guess "Tilt" is a more marketable name. But fall to winter? I was hoping for September. I hope it's not delayed until Nov/Dec.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKaks
    We were shown the "AT&T Tilt" what everone else would know as the HTC Kaiser last week at and AT&T Indirect meeting. They are saying we should see it out on the market sometime this fall to winter, and rumor to have a price drop on this product to be around the $300/2yr.
    Interesting. Don't they get you folks to sign NDAs any more?
    Note: If you need support for your HTC device, please contact HTC Customer Support. I am not a support technician and will not be able to help in most instances.

Device(s)
    Nokia E61i
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Strata
    Interesting. Don't they get you folks to sign NDAs any more?
    ha one must love the anonymity of the interweb.

Device(s)
    HTC/AT&T Tilt/8925
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    well.. technically i can't get into trouble because i wasnt at the meeting.. my partner was and he explained it all to me and had a couple pictures...(they let him do that cause he is personal friends with some v.p.)

Device(s)
    Samsung Focus
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Well it is good to see that despite the iPhone, ATT seems comitted to WM with new devices and refreshing current devices .

I am not surpised the Kaiser will be a fall release, at that price point it will make a pretty compelling holiday purchase. And with the name Tilt, it opens up a whole new avenue for great ads unlike the Kaiser lol...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

My HoFo Feedback Thread!

Device(s)
    Streakin w/16gig
    Carrier(s)
    att
    Feedback Score
    i smell a nov 18th release. i know if it does drop for 300 bucks i just might have to suck it up and get a tween phone for between now and then
    affect change and churn baby churn

want to contribute to a ringtone collection? want to archive and be able to get others archived rings? im planning on putting together a nice lil collection of users rings just email [email protected] your rings and ill put them together in a lil zip for all free of course.

the unofficial howard forums user contributed ringtones.

howard.f # 2 unofficial ringers user contribs

1000th post 4:55 pm 5/7/2007

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pen25
    i smell a nov 18th release. i know if it does drop for 300 bucks i just might have to suck it up and get a tween phone for between now and then
    Why, because that was right around when the 8525 and i607 were released in 2006??

It took the 8525 a while to drop that low so I dont think you are going to see it drop all that fast.

Tilt, this is what you get when you let 2nd graders pick the names...
    @Maevro

Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    pictures man...we need pictures!!!
    9/11 We will never forget.

F D N Y P D

My Wish List:
    Apple iPhone 5 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD, S III, Note, HTC One X, Sony Xperia Ion

Feedback Score
    the tilt huh? hmm.. well i suppose that sounds better than the 8925 what do you guys think? easier to remember than numbers (8925).

dead on with the kaiser 100 you say? so you mean for once the US will get a model that actually looks identical to the HTC model?

Device(s)
    Fuze
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    If it's dead on with the 100, then it won't have a camera. Sucks.

According to the FCC filing, Kaiser 100 has no cameras, 110 has the 3MP rear camera, and 120 has both the rear and VGA front camera.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G[s] (Black 32GB, Blackra1n JB 3.1.2, Blacksn0w UL 5.11)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Most likely, it will be the 110. But I'm just speculating. AT&T refuses to launch a phone with a video call camera. But they couldn't possibly delete the main camera also, esp when its a 3MP camera...

Device(s)
    Cingular 3125
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo25
    Most likely, it will be the 110. But I'm just speculating. AT&T refuses to launch a phone with a video call camera. But they couldn't possibly delete the main camera also, esp when its a 3MP camera...
    With WM phones (smartphones and PDAs) Cingular released them in two versions, one with the main camera, and one without. The 3125, for instance, was also available as the 3100 with no camera, which people assumed to be for businesses which don't allow cameras on site.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast