Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Unlocked Phone with Revol

Feedback Score
    they are using Houdini to flash there phones here is a list of phones they should support. looks like they are just like the metro flash program

Houdini phone support list

Feedback Score
    Just for info, Some dollar general stores have them for about $50. Most of the time they are out. So it is hard to catch when it is in.

Device(s)
    q9c,
    Feedback Score
    Dollar General has Revol now? Where at?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepaidmadness
    Dollar General has Revol now? Where at?
    I checked at my store. It was either a one time thing or they stop carrying it-didn't ask. They change workers all the time.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    *Unlimited PrePaid Services
    Feedback Score
    With Revol, if Mcdonalds wants to sell there serivce they will allow them. I hate that about them.

Device(s)
    q9c,
    Feedback Score
    They still are not as bad as some other phone companies, page plus and boost.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I agree, but only if they made it available to real cell phone stores maybe they would get more sales cause we have to hustle to sell. In a grocery store whether its a 40 oz or a phone its all the same to them. To me its degrades the product.

Device(s)
    Iphone 3G I've gone to the GSM darkside
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Personal
    Feedback Score
    For all those out there keeping an eye on this thread, I've had the honor of working with CellFonePimp for a couple days and we hit some milestones. His knowledge of the cell phones and my knowledge of computer networks made some breakthroughs. We figured out the info for the internet the other night and low and behold I walk into the store yesterday and he's on the net with a LG Voyager connected to Revol. Last night we also managed to get a Treo up and running, and the net should be configured at some point today depending on how crazy my schedule gets.

Device(s)
    Samsung Intercept
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I just flashed my LG Chocolate 2 from Verizon over to Revol. I was told the internet and picture messaging would not work. I used to work at T-Mobile and we had lots of people unlock their I-Phones (as well as others) and use them on our network- some with success in MMS/internet and some without. How would I go about seeing if my Chocolate would function on Revol's internet/mms networks? Does it have to do w/ phone model or previous carrier? Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Device(s)
    MotoSLVR L7c
    Carrier(s)
    BOOST
    Feedback Score

revol wap

for those that asked...
    BREW.REVOL.US

Device(s)
    Motorola VE240
    Carrier(s)
    Revol
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by purereign
    for those that asked...
    BREW.REVOL.US
    How do you change these settings on an lg lx9900?

Feedback Score
    I've been watching this for awhile. Is there any chance of getting some further info about enabling web/mms? I'm very seriously considering picking up an HTC Touch Pro and I'd LOVE to get everything working.

I recall reading that mms was dependent on profiles stored on Revol's servers and that some phones like the HTC touch series would likely work, but I can't find a that post again.

Browsing the service menus on my Nokia 6265i, I see a server ip/port info and I'm assuming that is pertinent.. couldn't be as simple as one server address tho can it?

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyajm
    How do you change these settings on an lg lx9900?

i wish i could tell you guys how, but Revol doesnt want me to right now, I could lose my contract...was already threatened once. There servers cant handle the traffic so they dont want it out.

one thing I can tell you is search!!!!

hint...alot of cricket methods are comparable to Revols

Device(s)
    Saumsung Galaxy S7, Motorola Moto E (2nd Generation), LG Volt
    Carrier(s)
    Total Wireless, Lycamobile, Tello
    Feedback Score
    Is it possible to activate an unlocked Verizon or Alltel phone on Revol without flashing it by calling Revol's customer serivce number and just give them the ESN# or MEID over the phone without having to flash the phone, or do I *have* to go to a Revol store and get it flashed? I realize that only voice calls and texting will work... that's OK.

I am able to access the Revol network by dialing *22807. I get a message like: "Welcome to Revol.... Welcome to Revol. In order to use the network you must first establish an account...". After I establish an account on the Revol network, will dialing *22807 program to the phone to work on Revol and download the Revol PRL to the phone?

Also, does Revol charge to do an ESN change to another non-Revol phone?

Device(s)
    Sprint Mogul / HTC Titan
    Carrier(s)
    sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by slyphoxj
    Is it possible to activate an unlocked Verizon or Alltel phone on Revol without flashing it by calling Revol's customer serivce number and just give them the ESN# or MEID over the phone without having to flash the phone, or do I *have* to go to a Revol store and get it flashed? I realize that only voice calls and texting will work... that's OK.

I am able to access the Revol network by dialing *22807. I get a message like: "Welcome to Revol.... Welcome to Revol. In order to use the network you must first establish an account...". After I establish an account on the Revol network, will dialing *22807 program to the phone to work on Revol and download the Revol PRL to the phone?

Also, does Revol charge to do an ESN change to another non-Revol phone?
    you dont need to flash a phone to put it on revol or anyother carrier that is cdma. All you need to do is unlock the phone (sometimes the unlock program will make you clear storage and resetup your msid and msn numbers) Then change you msl code to 000000 for revol and also for VZW. then download a revol prl and save it to internal storage and do ##prl# and then select the options to install prl and reboot... then do *228 and select option 1 to program your phone!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast