Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Unlocked Phone with Revol

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    *Unlimited PrePaid Services
    Feedback Score
    They are not flashing web or pic mail into phones regardless of phone carrier. I cant see how unless that phone was modded already and V3s that are already modded are floating around.
    Please before you pm me find your way to the search button found here or google.

Device(s)
    Omnia i910
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    THIS IS dzuchowski POSTING NOT MINE.

JUST WONDERING IF THIS WOULD WORK WITH THE OMNIA I910 FROM VERIZON.
    PLEASE dzuchowski RESPOND IF YOU HAVE YOUR WORKING.
    Your post is the only one i've found in 3 weeks of searching and searching and owning this phone.
    So if your post works than you ARE DEFFINITALY THE FRICKIN MAN!!!!!!!!

Also can you point me in the right direction, once the phone is flashed to houdini how do you find the SPC would be 000000 you described below.
    And how do you open the EPST settings. I think also that when my verizon phone trys to get on network "internent" it dials 777 would this be the number
    i would type.
    i know to program my phone to verizon it is *228.
    I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THIS INFORMATION.
    Is there something i have to do to unlock it before or after the flash.
    Do i have to unlock it period?
    please please please im begging on my knee's respond.
    Topcattroy from cleveland Ohio.

Internet working on HTC Touch Pro a Windows Mobile Cellphone on Sprint and VZW. Here's how to get it on Revol it should also be the same for other phones its just how you access your regular moto or kyocera phones.

This is based off instructions found here and should work on most HTC phones. The process should be similar for any windows mibile device.

After the phone is flashed, your SPC should be 000000.

Open your EPST settings. This differs by phone, the touch pro is ##778# then go to Security and

HDR AN AUTH USER ID : [email protected]
    PPP User ID: [email protected]
    PPP Password: revol

Next:
    Go To M.IP Settings
    Change it to Simple IP only (this may not be right, I'm going to test it more but it's working)

Once you have done this Hit Menu then OK and phone will Ask you if you are sure you want to update and hit ok. Phone will restart.

WAP Set Up

1. Go to Start, Settings, Connections, Connections

2. Go to Mange existing connections, at this point you can make a new one or edit one, I did edit, Rename NETWORK to Revol wap, Dial String should be set to #777, Username is [email protected], password: revol Next hit Advanced then select the Servers tab:

Select use specific server address
    DNS: 10.2.1.15
    Alt DNS: 10.2.1.16
    WINS: 0.0.0.0
    Alt WINS: 0.0.0.0

After that hit done.

3. Next Go to Proxy Settings, Make sure that Both boxes are checked, and for the Proxy server make sure you type in wap.revol.us, Go to Advanced. My settings right now are as follows:

HTTP: wap.revol.us:80
    WAP: wap.revol.us:9201
    Secure WAP: wap.revol.us:9203
    Socks: wap.revol.us:1080

I'm not sure these are all correct/necessary but it's working so.. After this make sure that save and after that go to Internet Explorer and go to a website, at this point if you can view a website i.e google.com or some other website then your good to go.

I googled "mobile speedtest". choose the first link, then choose 100kb and the result was 57kbit/sec. Not record setting by any means but it's also not painfully slow.

Feedback Score
    Ok. I'm a long time Revol customer. I had a razr flashed from Alltel to Revol years ago. Everything worked...internet, picture texts, etc.

Now, I just got a Blackberry 8830 World Edition but the internet doesn't work.

Is there a way to correct this?

Thanks....

Device(s)
    Sprint Mogul / HTC Titan
    Carrier(s)
    sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by topcattroy
    THIS IS dzuchowski POSTING NOT MINE.

JUST WONDERING IF THIS WOULD WORK WITH THE OMNIA I910 FROM VERIZON.
    PLEASE dzuchowski RESPOND IF YOU HAVE YOUR WORKING.
    Your post is the only one i've found in 3 weeks of searching and searching and owning this phone.
    So if your post works than you ARE DEFFINITALY THE FRICKIN MAN!!!!!!!!

Also can you point me in the right direction, once the phone is flashed to houdini how do you find the SPC would be 000000 you described below.
    And how do you open the EPST settings. I think also that when my verizon phone trys to get on network "internent" it dials 777 would this be the number
    i would type.
    i know to program my phone to verizon it is *228.
    I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THIS INFORMATION.
    Is there something i have to do to unlock it before or after the flash.
    Do i have to unlock it period?
    please please please im begging on my knee's respond.
    Topcattroy from cleveland Ohio.

Internet working on HTC Touch Pro a Windows Mobile Cellphone on Sprint and VZW. Here's how to get it on Revol it should also be the same for other phones its just how you access your regular moto or kyocera phones.

This is based off instructions found here and should work on most HTC phones. The process should be similar for any windows mibile device.

After the phone is flashed, your SPC should be 000000.

Open your EPST settings. This differs by phone, the touch pro is ##778# then go to Security and

HDR AN AUTH USER ID : [email protected]
    PPP User ID: [email protected]
    PPP Password: revol

Next:
    Go To M.IP Settings
    Change it to Simple IP only (this may not be right, I'm going to test it more but it's working)

Once you have done this Hit Menu then OK and phone will Ask you if you are sure you want to update and hit ok. Phone will restart.

WAP Set Up

1. Go to Start, Settings, Connections, Connections

2. Go to Mange existing connections, at this point you can make a new one or edit one, I did edit, Rename NETWORK to Revol wap, Dial String should be set to #777, Username is [email protected], password: revol Next hit Advanced then select the Servers tab:

Select use specific server address
    DNS: 10.2.1.15
    Alt DNS: 10.2.1.16
    WINS: 0.0.0.0
    Alt WINS: 0.0.0.0

After that hit done.

3. Next Go to Proxy Settings, Make sure that Both boxes are checked, and for the Proxy server make sure you type in wap.revol.us, Go to Advanced. My settings right now are as follows:

HTTP: wap.revol.us:80
    WAP: wap.revol.us:9201
    Secure WAP: wap.revol.us:9203
    Socks: wap.revol.us:1080

I'm not sure these are all correct/necessary but it's working so.. After this make sure that save and after that go to Internet Explorer and go to a website, at this point if you can view a website i.e google.com or some other website then your good to go.

I googled "mobile speedtest". choose the first link, then choose 100kb and the result was 57kbit/sec. Not record setting by any means but it's also not painfully slow.

to change the spc code to all 000000 then the revol flash should have done that for you already. Now if you need still do it i would do it with QPST and download the drivers for your phone as modem drivers. place the phone in diagnostic mode ##DIAG# (sprint) or ##Diag circlebutton on vzw phone... Then hook up phone via data cable and run qpst and hook up your phone in qpst then run under system config you will see a pull down and it will have service programing run that enter your current spc or try 000000 if 000000 works your spc is already 000000 so no need to change. since you have a vzw touch pro phone then you might not be able to unlock it like the sprint verson. i have not heard of any unlockers for the vzw version just altel and sprint...

Feedback Score
    I still have NO idea how to do this. sorry...I guess I'm phone ignorant. lol

Feedback Score
    i have a HTC droid eris and i was wondering if there was any way to flash it to revol and still be able to have the full capabilities after ANY help would be greatly appreciated. you can either reply back or send me an email @ johnboi614 at yahoo.com

Feedback Score

unlocked iphone 4g

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeAaron View Post
    Revol phones are way too expensive and out of date, I like to use an unlocked phone or flashed? phone with them.

Has anyone done this?
    no but looking for a carrier other than sprint or verizon to flash my unlocked iphone any suggestions?

Feedback Score
    my friend just had his blackberry flashed from verizon to revol?

Carrier(s)
    Revol (Flashed myself)
    Feedback Score
    My droid 1 and x are both Flashed over to revol. With everything working.

A guild found here
    http://z4cellforums.webs.com/apps/fo...-over-to-revol

After doing this Dail *611 and revol.
    Last edited by fifiknw; 05-24-2011 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Got the link to the thread

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4