Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Denver, Colorado 3G

Device(s)
    AT&T Tilt
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Denver, Colorado 3G

Someone in the main thread said it was spotted in parts of Denver Tech Center. I am in Inverness Business Park near an ATT tower and have not gotten 3g here yet, although in the lobby and floors within the Corporex Center building at 188 Inverness Drive is where ATT Mobility has an office, a Pico cell is operating with 3G.

Please post if you've spotted 3G anywhere else within the Denver metro.

Feedback Score
    As E911 PHII etc are verified on the new cells, they have to be brought up temporarily and then halted again after the testing. But I'm happy that you guys are getting close to launch

Device(s)
    AT&T Tilt
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Anyone heard when launch is planned for? My bet is on October, maybe a soft launch is late September if we're lucky.

Device(s)
    LG G7 (T-Mobile), iPhone 8 (AT&T)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Will it cover places like Evergreen/Bergen Park (just outside of Denver) ?
    AT&T... your world, throttled.

Feedback Score
    Must have been testing tonight... my blackjack showed 3G for a bit in the Lowry Area.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by formercanuck
    Will it cover places like Evergreen/Bergen Park (just outside of Denver) ?
    Don't count on it, but eventually it will all be 3G so just be patient

Device(s)
    Lots of iPhones and sad old Nokias
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Orange France mobicarte
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by exchguy
    Anyone heard when launch is planned for? My bet is on October, maybe a soft launch is late September if we're lucky.
    Every person I've talked to has said October and they've also said not to expect anything early.

Device(s)
    AT&T Tilt
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Subscribing...

Device(s)
    Cingular (AT&T) 8525
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Well I have noticed my device showing "G" briefly numerous times in the last week. It is never on long enough for me to try a speedtest or anything and switches right back to "E", but I don't remember it ever doing that in Denver before so it does feel like we're close.

Device(s)
    AT&T Tilt
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowplay
    Well I have noticed my device showing "G" briefly numerous times in the last week. It is never on long enough for me to try a speedtest or anything and switches right back to "E", but I don't remember it ever doing that in Denver before so it does feel like we're close.
    Where in Denver? Im in the DTC area and no 3G yet for me (on the 8th floor).

Device(s)
    AT&T Tilt
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Nothings up yet. Still in testing from what we've heard. I think ATT is planning for most of the major markets lacking 3G (Denver, Minn/St Paul, OKC, etc) to go live around Oct 15th. I guess we'll wait until next week and see what happens. Let's hope there is some 3G goodness for us..

Device(s)
    Google Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowplay
    G is GPRS
    E is EDGE
    U is UMTS
    3G is UMTS
    H is HSPDA

so all you saw was your phone relocking in a EDGE network. It dropped back to GPRS for a while then went up to EDGE. GPRS is like 56K so you wouldn't get more then 4KB/s
    - yeah, don't listen to that guy!

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Bold 9700
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    damn.

Maybe I'll be breaking my Sprint contract for the Tilt after all... I mean, I'll be paying about 20 bucks more a month for a LOT less minutes... but that phone and HSDPA would make me extremely happy haha.

Device(s)
    Cingular (AT&T) 8525
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SHoTTa35
    so all you saw was your phone relocking in a EDGE network. It dropped back to GPRS for a while then went up to EDGE. GPRS is like 56K so you wouldn't get more then 4KB/s
    Sorry, I should have said a bit more about this. Seeing my phone switching back and forth like that didn't used to happen that I can remember. I just figure "something's going on" in the area that wasn't happening before. I don't know if it's making my speeds actually worse than normal (seems like it would if it's bouncing around like that), but I'm trying to take it as a sign that AT&T are working on the network around here.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s+, iPhone 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    What I heard from a rep in one of the Littleton stores was that 3G is supposed to be live on October 15.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast