Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want 10% off there bill even sero?

Device(s)
    i880
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score

Anyone want 10% off there bill even sero?

Well you can use this coupon code and get 10% off your bill even using SERO which I am using, it's part of my credit union, they don't verify any info just the code..

For Current Sprint Customers
    If you already have Sprint service and would like to receive the 10% discount, here's what you need to do:

* Visit www.sprint-discount.com or Call (Sprint) 866-853-4931 and select option 1 to request your discount.
    * You will need to provide customer service with the corporate ID: 0130554459.
    * Every 24 months, eligible Sprint customers can get up to $150.00 off a new Sprint PCS phone. For eligibility, visit www.SprintRebates.com, or call 877-319-6489.
    * To replace or upgrade your current Sprint handset, visit any Sprint store or call 888-788-4727.
    * To purchase accessories visit any Sprint retail store or dial #222 from your Sprint handset.

For Current Nextel Customers
    If you already have Nextel service and would like to receive the 10% discount, here's what you need to do:

* Visit www.sprint-discount.com or Call (Nextel) 800-390-9545 and select option 4, then option 5 to request your discount.
    * You will need to provide customer service with the ID: NACUC_ZZM.
    * Every 24 months, eligible Nextel customers can get up to $150.00 off a new Nextel phone.
    * To replace or upgrade your current Nextel handset call 866-639-8358.
    * To purchase accessories please call 877-265-3801.

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Nextel i830: MOT-A-5B/00.04 UP.Browser/7.0.2.2.c.1.108 (GUI) MMP/2.0 UP.Link/5.1.2.16)

I just did this on my Sprint account, the Rep. Told me the discount should appear within the next two billing cycles. I hope it actually shows up. Thanks Ryan.

Device(s)
    i90
    Feedback Score
    i tryed doing it on the nextel side but did not succeed in doing so..!!! they asked me questions such as do i work for the them..?? and whats my name and my work email..!! but can i do it online instead..??

Device(s)
    i880
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Yes, you can go to the site, you don't need to work for them, tell them you are a member of the credit union they won't have any way to verify if you are, No banks will give out information, I just seen it looking for something else on my credit union site..

Hope everyone can save a ton, neat thing is it can be applied to NEW, or CURRENT accounts, got to love sero - 10% = $avings

Device(s)
    i90
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1918
    Yes, you can go to the site, you don't need to work for them, tell them you are a member of the credit union they won't have any way to verify if you are, No banks will give out information, I just seen it looking for something else on my credit union site..

Hope everyone can save a ton, neat thing is it can be applied to NEW, or CURRENT accounts, got to love sero - 10% = $avings
    will this apply to both of my numbers cuz i have my gurl is under my account also ..!! what im trying to say is will this 10% savings affect both each numbers individually or is this discount is for one whole bill..??

Device(s)
    i880
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Yes, it should be the entire thing

Device(s)
    ic902
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    The initial online request form asks for the company/organization name. Do we need to put the credit union's name or the code?

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8830 WE os 4.5
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    ^ same question

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve 8530
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    yo i just did it and im gettin 25% off starting next month....heres an email...i hope this really works
    Last edited by youngnrich85; 08-31-2007 at 12:13 PM.

Feedback Score

Good Info...

Good Info, but what if you get a corporate discount already? Then I guess you should live with the higher one?

Feedback Score
    I just recieved an email from customer service requesting what my company name is.. what should I tell? If I need to tell them about the credit union, what is the name?

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Nextel i830: MOT-A-5B/00.04 UP.Browser/7.0.2.2.c.1.108 (GUI) MMP/2.0 UP.Link/5.1.2.16)

Quote Originally Posted by ecooke21
    I just recieved an email from customer service requesting what my company name is.. what should I tell? If I need to tell them about the credit union, what is the name?
    I told them Western union.

Feedback Score

A friend of mine who has Sprint CDMA called to get this discount added to his account, they he did not give them the ID the OP mentioned, and he was told he would recieve 23% discount added to his account. He was told that it may take up to 60 days to have it applied, because they have to verify with his employer. Does anyone know if Sprint actually verifies the employment? Or chances are that he'll get it even though he doesn't work for any company who's employees are eligible for a discount? Thanks.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve 8530
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    i did it over the internet and the next morning had an email sayin im gettin a 25% discount added to my account...i used UPS as the company and my personal email address

Device(s)
    Touch pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sprintnutt
    Good Info, but what if you get a corporate discount already? Then I guess you should live with the higher one?
    Thats what i wanted to know. I already have a 10% govt discount. Nothing wrong with wanting more.
    May the good Lord smile on you today.....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast