Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: SonyEricsson WAP & MMS Setting How-To

Device(s)
    OnePlus 6, iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsukka
    I have the W580i with AT&T. I've tried the setup for WAP and MMS on the US site and the corporate site. I have tried the AT&T and AT&T Former Cingular. I have tried everything. I receive no settings.

One thing to note. I have not yet debranded my phone. My settings are in working order. Perhaps I'm missing the obvious answer to this question, but could that be why I don't receive the settings? Maybe thats why others haven't either? I'm scared to de-brand without knowing I can get my settings back

Thanks
    Why don't you just add the settings in manually?? It will save you a lot of headaches.
    iPhone XS Max | OnePlus 6
    www.blueearlbrewing.com

Device(s)
    SE W580i (De-branded R8B024)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    EDIT: Thanks Baldilocks for your help. Everything went smooth as glass

If you have the W580i with AT&T and you flash to newest firmware R8BA024, you're phone should automatically download and configure your WAP settings. Mine did atleast. I then had to manually set the MMS settings which took like 3 short inputs. I'm glad it all went smoothly, good luck to everyone

Feedback Score
    i tryed to do the wap 1 but it woudlnt work it keps sayen error y is that i really need it done really bad on my p1i or if somone can show me how to do it manule thanx

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson K800i
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone Ireland
    Feedback Score
    Everytime I try to update my settings (at work) for my P990i the site crashes my browser (IE6)

Device(s)
    SE K810
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    My settings worked fine until a couple days ago.

I have a K810i. I used to use the settings for the W810 from the AT&T website, but they seem to have disappeared from there. Does anyone have working K810 mms settings that I can manually install?

I'm getting really frustrated with this, and that stupid mms reduction thats going on... argh!

Device(s)
    OnePlus 6, iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prlaserbean
    My settings worked fine until a couple days ago.

I have a K810i. I used to use the settings for the W810 from the AT&T website, but they seem to have disappeared from there. Does anyone have working K810 mms settings that I can manually install?

I'm getting really frustrated with this, and that stupid mms reduction thats going on... argh!
    The AT&T settings are right in this SubForum. If you posted in this thread then you looked right over them.

Device(s)
    NOTE II
    Carrier(s)
    Singtel/CSL/Taiwan Mobile/MyFone/XL/Telkomsel/IM3/T-MO
    Feedback Score
    Between SE's site and T-mo, I have WAP working normally and MMS works. BUT.....it will not work for international numbers. I can send and receive SMS to/from international numbers, but MMS WILL NOT WORK! I've tried T-mo customer service but they've never seen or heard of a k810i. I have set up other phones on SE's site with absolutely no problems in the past. But for some reason, this does not work for me.

Oh, and there are no settings on this page .

I believe it has to do with the United states (little s) issue. SE's site is a mess and I can't send an MMS internationally.
    Quote Originally Posted by gmjustme
    Great post Smoochy!!!

http://www.speedtest.net/result/899220715.png

Device(s)
    SAMSUNG SGH-T309
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T (PRIOR MERGING CINGULAR)
    Feedback Score
    Sorry For My Ignorance, But, Does Anybody Know How To Set Up The Wap/gprs/mms For A Se Z520a But, Under Att (prior To Att-cingular Merge)?

Device(s)
    motorola razr v3re tmobile
    Carrier(s)
    tmobile
    Feedback Score
    im having same troubles too when i joined and regisered n sony and used there config it didnt work,,, i still cant send texts but can recieve ill look at the guide

Feedback Score
    I've posted in the other sticky and I can't get any of these settings to work...I've even deleted the picture text profile and tried to get the website to update the phone...it sends the settings to my phone but then fails to install the setting.

It will display a note icon with a red x in the corner saying picture text settings not saved.

Frustrating

I have a s500i just like the example post

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    What provider? I have found that it takes a couple of tries from SE's site for them to load properly. My S500i took 4 tries I think.
    Current Device: Apple iPhone 5S
    Space Grey - 32GB

Feedback Score
    I've tried it five times now

My carrier is AT&T

Device(s)
    SH906i White
    Carrier(s)
    Robbers /
    Feedback Score
    Does not work for me. On Rogers, with a Branded w580.

I've tried over 5 times using the site, to get it to send me the settings to my phone, and nothing ever came.

My friend in the US did it and it worked for him.

I'm just wondering why i cant get it.
    I can receive texts just fine.

Device(s)
    HTC HD & Nokia N8
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    that thing don't work for me either, tried it like 6-8 time I didn't get any.
    DOmlas360©

Device(s)
    SH906i White
    Carrier(s)
    Robbers /
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by domlas
    that thing don't work for me either, tried it like 6-8 time I didn't get any.
    CLEARLY Rogers (for me as i'm on rogers) fails at recieving the sms, and sending it to our phones.

Just clearly.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast