Thread: Thinking of going with 3 mobile(DONT)

Feedback Score

Thinking of going with 3 mobile(DONT)

If for some reason you are thinking of going with 3 mobile then dont unless you want terrible customer services and to be contracted to a bunch of heartless money grabbers.I have been a loyal customer for 3 yrs and just recently upgraded my phone,i answered a call whilst at london zoo with my wife and children(phone was in my wifes bag) i thought i had locked the keyboard when finished but unfortunately hadnt,seemingly in the next 45 mins my phone made over 60 calls to 3 international directory of inquires,60 not 5 or 6 but 60 at almost 2 pounds a time.when my bill of over 250 pounds arrived(usual bills around 50)i contacted them to register my mistake,what do i get nothing no good will no nothing you made the calls you pay they said.They admit it was a mistake but my mistake so basically tough.When my contract is up i will not be able to change companies fast enough.3 are in my opinion money grabbers with no inclination to help you in the slightest.Do yourself a favour and pick another company.

Device(s)
    SE C905 (Current)
    Carrier(s)
    O2 UK
    Feedback Score
    So 3 are bad becuase you made a mistake?

Feedback Score
    i don't like it.

Feedback Score
    I use 3 and my reception is great..dont know about their customer service though.

Device(s)
    Nokia 3500c & RIM 8310
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I used their Prepaid while in the UK recently and was pretty happy

ymmv
    High in Phat,
    Low in Moral Fibre.

Feedback Score
    thannnnk u to math

Device(s)
    Nokia 3120
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone
    Feedback Score
    I have heard that 3 Networks customer service isn't all impressive from a lot of people on the internet...but most people I know that are on the M&M plans generally have never had any problems with them to warrant calling them.

Personally, I'd blame the misses!