Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What was the best phone you ever had? what made it so?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Time to resurrect this old thread! Best phone I've ever owned? A Nokia 6015i on Verizon. I have five of them, and multiple replacement parts. The keypad wears out very quickly on these phones, and the screen fades in color (looks kinda bleached. Anyone know what this is about?) I keep them fixed and running with parts I find on eBay. Reasons why I love the phone are: great feel in hand, very simple, intuitive interface, awesome old Nokia ringtones, great reception, and that hip, "vintage" look, lol. I just had a girl in the coffee shop yesterday ask to take a picture of my phone for her Instagram. Oh yeah, and "sticks" by Nokia is the greatest ringtone ever. Noticeable, yet unobtrusive.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    You couldn't go wrong with the Nokia 1100, which may have been the first cell phone I ever owned (used bag phones for work before that). Think it is probably still kicking around somewhere and I bet if I found it the battery would still be charged up! Call quality was great, indestructible, so small you would lose it in your pockets, weighed nothing, battery lasted forever, just worked. Pretty sure it is one of the best selling phones of all time. Name:  Nokia 1100 Old Mobile Image.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  6.9 KB

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I have one of those - great phone! So simple, and the buttons make this satisfying clicky clacky noise

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3