Thread: I was wrong.. T-Mobile doing right by employees.

Feedback Score

I was wrong.. T-Mobile doing right by employees.

Just got some new information on Team Commission... And I just wanted to say that all the people who said to wait until the actual roll out were right. In all fairness to myself http://howardforums.com/newthread.ph...wthread&f=283# The initial Team Commission structure sucked... those tier A commission payout sheets were scary.. It wasn't just restructuring of payouts.. It was pay cuts plain and simple. But the new structure is fantastic. It's not a handout by any stretch of the imagination.. It is different and it will be a challenge but it's fair and thoughtful and appropriate. The way it was.. there was no way you could make the kind of money some reps did before.. Wouldn't really affect the 20 yr old kid who got a part time job because he needed extra beer money.. But it would have made life very very difficult for those of you who view yourselves as sales professional and those who support families, pay mortgages, etc. It would have become the McDonalds of wireless as all the competent sales people were forced to jump ship. Anyways.. If you work hard and work together you're going to make just as much and in some cases more. Tip of the hat to those who said wait and see before you whine and kudos to T-Mobile for taking care of their people. That's the T-Mobile I loved working for. Now if they'd just kill those Jimmy commercials... creep me out everytime.
    We're only immortal for a limited time

Device(s)
    Nokia 7370
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I've thought Jimmy was creepy ever since we started getting those initial "come to work in your bathrobe" e-mails before the [email protected] launch. Why did Jimmy want to see pictures of us in our bathrobes, I wondered. And is Jimmy taking a picture from on the toilet????

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LilShorty
    I've thought Jimmy was creepy ever since we started getting those initial "come to work in your bathrobe" e-mails before the [email protected] launch. Why did Jimmy want to see pictures of us in our bathrobes, I wondered. And is Jimmy taking a picture from on the toilet????
    Make sure you wear a Jimmy before you go touchin' my hotspot

Carrier(s)
    Varies
    Feedback Score
    Tell me a bit about the team commission structure--I clicked on your link, however it takes me to the 'post new thread' menu.

Feedback Score
    I don't have exact details but from what I understand there will be 4 main areas that you are paid out on. The accelerator is back and is excellent while changed to prevent churn artists from hitting 300% every month. If you do 125% of quota you'll be paid out at 150% for example. Part of the payout is based on the store revenue (could be huge... Makes every employee focus on store performance.. give a 19 yr old kid working part time a check based on that and they'll start caring a lot more). Then of course VOC, etc... it's going to be different but they won't be punishing the reps who do the job right because they screwed up by paying huge commissions to guys who cheat for so long. Reps who make their money legit can make the same or better if they restructure their sales focus but the guys who made 6 figures by being sharks are gonna be hurting when his BMW payment is due.

Feedback Score

Angry Quit crying

Quit crying already, You're jelous a better sales rep beat you all the time. I have three winners circles under my belt and they were legitmate. T=mobile crapped on its empoyees lying about unions and payscales. Huge pay cuts topping $40k. I served that company well, just to get told by a Regional "That we were over paid!!!" Your probably happy finally making a little bit better money riding the back of a better sales person, watching him do all the work reaping the benefits.

DOWN WITH BONITA!!!! WE WANT CARNEY! WE WANT CARNEY! WE WANT CARNEY!

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8100 White
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    carney was awesome.

Feedback Score
    I remember those early days. All the great ones have gone, some to better things, others to obscurity. Well written.